Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I still fail to understand this notion that the media hates Suarez.... didn't seem like they hated him when he scored that goal against NUFC and everyone was stroking his cock for weeks on end.

easier than to admit hes a horrible human being who should never be allowed near a football field if there was any morals in this sport

Guest Roger Kint

I still fail to understand this notion that the media hates Suarez.... didn't seem like they hated him when he scored that goal against NUFC and everyone was stroking his cock for weeks on end.

Bizarrely they only hate his cheating and acts of disgusting behavior. Liverpool fans cant understand that.

Bizarrely they only hate his cheating and acts of disgusting behavior. Liverpool fans cant understand that.

Even some of his offences have gotten swept away as him playing 'the cartoon villain' of the league. :anguish: Heard that from commentators a couple of times.

Sums the scum up if he's gotten this all agreed before Liverpool have been spoken to. Good riddance.

Thing is its not just Liverpool fans.... Suarez mentioned in his interview about being unfairly treated by the media.

To me it seems like when Suarez does good things he is praised in the media and when he acts like a c*nt its the opposite.

I don't see any unfair treatment, its the same in any walk of life if you act like a c*nt you will be treated as such same goes if you act in an honourable fashion you will be treated positively.

Thing is its not just Liverpool fans.... Suarez mentioned in his interview about being unfairly treated by the media.

To me it seems like when Suarez does good things he is praised in the media and when he acts like a c*nt its the opposite.

I don't see any unfair treatment, its the same in any walk of life if you act like a c*nt you will be treated as such same goes if you act in an honourable fashion you will be treated positively.

Exactly, most of the media were running with him being the best player in the league for a large part of the season. It just seems to be an excuse for Suarez to hide behind if he wants to go, and something for Liverpool fans to cling onto so they don't have to admit they are a shadow of their former selves ATM.

Another of the league's truly world class players going abroad.

The majority of the players in the Premier League came from abroad to play here. Other leagues have lost their world class players to the Premier League. Players will always chase the money, especially players who weren't born in England and therefore have no allegiances. If the clubs in Russia, France, Germany, Spain, etc pay higher wages don't expect the foreign players to choose the Premiership. Maybe it will force the Premiership clubs to produce their own players. It worked for Germany.

Suárez is leaving a midtable PL team for one of La Liga's top dogs. It's not that big of a deal. It was more worrying when Cronaldo left ManU for Real Madrid.

Anyway, this signing pleases me. With Mourinho leaving their cuntishness levels were going to drop by a significant amount.

I still don't understand how Real could have essentially agreed terms with him without actually speaking to Liverpool. Tapping up no?

:lol:

As if people still peddle this.

Suárez is leaving a midtable PL team for one of La Liga's top dogs. It's not that big of a deal. It was more worrying when Cronaldo left ManU for Real Madrid.

Anyway, this signing pleases me. With Mourinho leaving their cuntishness levels were going to drop by a significant amount.

Oh well, cuntish level inversely related to hypocrisy level imo.

Suarez would be a very bad signing. He may contribute a lot on the pitch but he is a very bad fit to the uniform's tradition. I don't think the fans would be pleased by this signing.

Suárez is a very good player, but I think they could've got players of similar ability that wouldn't carry such a baggage. He will add some bite to their attack, though.

Also fun to see them talk to players without a manager installed. Old Real Madrid style.

@GuillemBalague

Luis Suarez: "It is not true I have an agreement with Real Madrid. I am thinking about my future but I haven't decided anything yet"

Good as gone IMO

I still don't understand how Real could have essentially agreed terms with him without actually speaking to Liverpool. Tapping up no?

:lol:

As if people still peddle this.

I like it when the same people get up in arms about it happening to our players yet support Cabaye chatting up whoever is in France squad that isn't good enough to go a team that isn't us.