Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Speaking of Barca players going out on loan according to Barcastuff used Catalan radio as the source...

Deulofeu is going to Everton on loan.

Nothing on my radar.

However, it's very unlikely that his loan will be sorted out before he returns from the U20 World Cup.

:lol:

I remember taking an absolute rotter of a lass home in my youth, those were the exact expressions I had on my face when I walked her out to the taxi in the morning.

Speaking of Barca players going out on loan according to Barcastuff used Catalan radio as the source...

Deulofeu is going to Everton on loan.

Nothing on my radar.

However, it's very unlikely that his loan will be sorted out before he returns from the U20 World Cup.

They mentioned RAC1, don't know if that means anything.

I remember taking an absolute rotter of a lass home in my youth, those were the exact expressions I had on my face when I walked her out to the taxi in the morning.

Go on, tell us more. :lol:

Go on, tell us more. :lol:

I was just desperately hoping no-one (neighbours) would see her leaving and only walked so far up to the taxi so the driver wouldn't see me.

Good times.

Yeah, I imagined it would be that one, so I checked them. Nothing. Could have been one of their pundits going off a rumor and nothing else.

They too broke the Bojan news and that one is all over the place now.

All over twitter this morning that Spanish media are saying he's chosen a loan to us over Spurs. I was coming into this thread to ask you about it actually! Suppose its all been exaggerated based on one rumour.

How highly do you rate him?

You and Spurs are the names most commonly mentioned, but there's nothing in the "proper" media today and I just don't think he'll make a choice before the U20 C'ship has finished.

He has all the talent in the world, but is very very raw. Takes a lot of wrong decisions, tends to hog the ball... kind of player that frustrates you before producing a match-winning moment five minutes later. Thing is that he was heads and shoulders the best player at Barça B, so you can sort of understand his "leave this to me" attitude. And why he has to play regularly in a team where he isn't the best player in the pitch anymore.

If he sorts his attitude and football brain, he'll be one of the world's best. Personally, I don't think a team in Everton's position should go for him and develop other clubs' players, but you're welcome :thup:

Cheers for the write-up.

I would agree with the last part about not developing another teams player if they are in the same league, but if the player is coming from abroad then I don't think it matters so much. Under Moyes we had a policy of not loaning unless there was an option to buy, in either case, but it seems like Martinez has done away with that.