Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Norwich and Southampton are on the hunt for, have bought, and are able to attract, quality players.

Meanwhile our lot, a far bigger and better club (you'd think) are squirming around trying to sign Antonio Alcaraz. f*** off man.

Just wait until Martínez starts the Who?? signings from Spanish Segunda B. You'll be jumping in joy.

Nor do I feel it's a singularly defining factor, but it's a contribution to why I justifiably feel pissed off Norwich and Southampton are buying players we should be looking at, except we're looking at far poorer players.

He the keeper? Always liked the look of him based on little. Doesn't get anywhere near Brazil squad it seems despite there being a lack of talent in that area.

Fair enough Norwich have been in the hunt for some nice names, but anyone can do that, i just don't understand what Norwich are actually offering to attract them to sign?

Likes of Swansea/Southampton, they've sort of got the foreign type manager in, playing nice brand of football, can see why a few might turn up and play for them. However Norwich are just shit. Just don't understand what would lure you in to playing for them.

£££

Surely they haven't got that much though to wipe out other competition? At the end of the day, all clubs got given the big bucks TV deal.

Depends who else is interested though, look at our January signings or just our signings in general over the last few years.

Tomorrow's papers say Bony is signing for Swansea (£12m) and Spearing is off to Blackburn (£1.5m).

Very sorry to hear this. He's definitely better than Blackburn. I wish we'd show respect to him and let him wait in summer to get an offer from a better championship or lower PL club.

Bolton's player of the season last year and he's had some top games against top teams before (owning Yaya Toure). Really don't want him to go to that circus of a club  :'(