Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

The real hero is Larry David

Exactly, the characters are funny in their own way, but the writing is what makes it what it is. So well observed.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is where it's at...

Some Spanish radio station saying Thiago is going to Bayern.

Cue people saying he's bottled it by not going to Man Utd.

No idea where he'll fit in around Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Gustavo, Kroos, Muller, Robben, Ribery, Gotze and Shaqiri :lol: Especially when he's leaving to get gametime!

None of those is a playmaker the way Guardiola sees it. Can see Pep giving him the baton.

Neuer

Some defenders that will get bored

Martínez

Schweinsteiger

Kroos        Thiago          Götze

Müller

Something to that effect.

Neuer

Martínez

Schweinsteiger

Müller

Pretty sure Götze is going to be tried as a false 9 a la Messi. Muller is also a sure thing on the right and Ribery on the left.

I think Thiago will be fighting for a place with Kroos (who for me is a better player)

As much as Robben has been touted to go - I can't see them shifting him very easily. He's on a lot of money, seems to want to prove himself and won't be too cheap for the buyers in terms of wages and transfer fee. This could sway them into keeping him. He's in great form too.

Neuer

Martínez

Schweinsteiger

Müller

Pretty sure Götze is going to be tried as a false 9 a la Messi. Muller is also a sure thing on the right and Ribery on the left.

I think Thiago will be fighting for a place with Kroos (who for me is a better player)

I think Müller fits the bill better. Götze screams so much "Iniesta role" that I can't get past him for that.

Wouldn't surprise me they are waiting on Lewandowski though, he would fit perfectly as deep #9. Are BVB really going to make him stay for the year?

Globoesporte apparently obtained details from transfer documents stating that out of the €57m Neymar transfer

€9m to Santos

€7m to DIS Esporte

€1m on taxes

€40m to  Neymar and his father (also his agent) as commission and signing-on fees  :kasper:

A further €2m payable if Neymar is in the top 3 for the Ballon d’Or.

Tell me that isn't real, Felip. :yao:

Pretty sure the remaining €40m didn't go to his father, alone.

Personally I don't give a fuck where the money went once it's paid, but I certainly don't believe only €17m was paid in transfer, there's bound to be more stuff under the table that's not on that document.

For example we signed a "collaboration agreement" with Santos giving us first choice to some of their talents, which smacks of a way to pay Santos extra without them having to share it with the third parties.

Not really, happens all the time in South America and he was rumoured to be the 3rd highest paid player in the world.

What Santos missed out transfer fee they will have coined back in on merchandise and sponsorship over the last couple of years.

To make a large buck on a player in SA you need to sell them at the end of their breakout season so they have little third party involvement.

On the Thiago issue, if Pep can convince Robben and Ribery to play as wingbacks...

Neuer

Martínez    Gustavo

Robben                              Ribery

Schweinsteiger  Kross

Shaquiri        Thiago        Götze

Müller

All midfielder/AM team :D

Not really, happens all the time in South America and he was rumoured to be the 3rd highest paid player in the world.

What Santos missed out transfer fee they will have coined back in on merchandise and sponsorship over the last couple of years.

To make a large buck on a player in SA you need to sell them at the end of their breakout season so they have little third party involvement.

I meant, the concept of players not owning 100% of their playing rights is quite remarkable. Deal with the devil that many players make I suppose.

I meant, the concept of players not owning 100% of their playing rights is quite remarkable. Deal with the devil that many players make I suppose.

Eh?

Normally (in western Europe) the club owns 100% of their rights and the players own nothing, to own 50% of your rights to entitle yourself to half your transfer fee is pretty unusual.

Eh?

Normally (in western Europe) the club owns 100% of their rights and the players own nothing, to own 50% of your rights to entitle yourself to half your transfer fee is pretty unusual.

:lol: Yeah fair enough. I'm not sure what I'm thinking of.

Harry didn't use him despite their relegation troubles I think and that says a lot. And VI mentioned that he's weak mentally iirc. Might not be a good deal if so.