Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'm sorry but the vast majority of the russian league is utter s**** and the top of it is not up there with the top of the portugese league.  I'm not sure how you can't see that.

I was more whooshing the fact you think it's doubtful that the French league is better than the Portuguese one. As for the Russian league I think in general the Russian league has more teams that are capable of doing well in Europe with Zenith, CSKA, Spartak, Anzhi, Rubin, Lokomotiv and Dinamo while the Portuguese league has two very good teams, some ok ones and the rest are very s***.

I'm sorry but the vast majority of the russian league is utter s**** and the top of it is not up there with the top of the portugese league.  I'm not sure how you can't see that.

I was more whooshing the fact you think it's doubtful that the French league is better than the Portuguese one. As for the Russian league I think in general the Russian league has more teams that are capable of doing well in Europe with Zenith, CSKA, Spartak, Anzhi, Rubin, Lokomotiv and Dinamo while the Portuguese league has two very good teams, some ok ones and the rest are very s***.

They make watches aswell as play football now?

They make watches aswell as play football now?

Nope aircrafts :p

Julio Cesar apparently signing for Napoli and they're close to signing Leandro Damiao too according to Italian media.

Weird since Napoli signed Santos goalkeeper for a decent fee weeks ago.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Think Cesar is just a season long loan? Would still be a decent move since Rafael is still young, can be given time to accustom to more competitive football sort of phase him in

Also both Brazilian, would be a good tutor for the time he's there

€20m+a friendly. Not bad given the circumstances. We'll use it for a CB and trust Sergi Roberto comes good to fill Thiago's role.

Still a bitter taste, in good hands Thiago's going to be great. But I prefer it to happen under Guardiola that at ManU or somewhere else.

GFN France - Florian Thauvin: 'If I have to play for Lille next season then I will...' #LOSC #OM

Is he trying to force through a transfer to Marseille before he has even played for Lille?