Gervinho

Dave

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Reports suggesting Gervinho will opt for Arsenal this week, despite agent saying today deal was not close.

Oh well then, next (probably).

Puncheon and Carlton Cole it is :fwap:

I don't think we'll get him if those clubs are interested. Hardly a bold prediction.

If N'Zogbia is the next option and we get him I'll not be too arsed.

I would rather us sign N'Zogbia than Gervinho. 

i wouldn't. as much as i think n'zog has really come on and would like to have him back, if it was a choice between the two then i'd go for gervinho. he's more involved throughout the game whereas n'zog still drifts in and out too much compared to what i've seen from gervinho.

Guest rosstoon

Reports suggesting Gervinho will opt for Arsenal this week, despite agent saying today deal was not close.

Sky quoting stuff so people go to sky bet. 

Guest bimpy474

The more and more i read about transfers involving us, Neil Taylor aside, it really does seem that its Cabaye, Gamerio and N'Zogbia who were after, this fella seems to be someone we have a interest in but not as much as the other 3.

Sky quoting stuff so people go to sky bet. 

This Graeme Bailey spouts loads of shit anyway, I'm sure he was going on about Carroll to Spurs for the whole of Jan.

Shearergol is genuine ITK? Yes?

Sort of.

Hope so! Also reckons we're after both Gervinho and Gameiro, not either or. :)

Guest bimpy474

Really bored of this now...

Aye, i dont ever remember a summer like this before, its just total and utter speculation everywhere, first proper window with Twatter churning has a lot to with it all.

Aye, i dont ever remember a summer like this before, its just total and utter speculation everywhere, first proper window with Twatter churning has a lot to with it all.

It's also been a while since we went into the Summer expecting a large amount to be spent.

Guest bimpy474

It's also been a while since we went into the Summer expecting a large amount to be spent.

I dont actually remember that kind of thing at all now  :)

Guest jonnyameobi

I'm just gonna spend the rest of the summer playing la noire and check who we've signed in august (carlton cole and fumaca)

I dont actually remember that kind of thing at all now  :)

French football bloke just been on TalkSport, when asked about Gervinho just said he was a fan of Arsenal's style, but didn't seem to know anymore than any of us. Did say Hazard was the better of the two and a cross between Cronaldo and Messi, can we sign him please instead.

Hazard was voted Lille's player of the year IIRC.

He's also got a great name, but it would be ruined within two minutes of him signing after shit puns all over the place.

French football bloke just been on TalkSport, when asked about Gervinho just said he was a fan of Arsenal's style, but didn't seem to know anymore than any of us. Did say Hazard was the better of the two and a cross between Cronaldo and Messi, can we sign him please instead.

:nope:

Anderson, I didn't mean it like that. The story said we would only go for gervinho if we didn't get gameiro. I just know that's not true, we are 100% going for gervinho. No idea about gameiro, I've heard nothing.