Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I still think mimi is some hairy arsed welder from Hebburn, with a beard and mam and dad tattoos

remember mags ? that was basically what i jokingly accused her of and she disappeared shortly afterwards. infact it's spooky that it was the almost exact description except i think i placed her in hartlepool.

Wish they'd fucking get on with it.

Eh, is this tongue in cheek?

I know we like to criticise whenever possible but surely the club's hands are tied if the guy is away on international duty?  :lol:

Aye, I just mean I wish it was all sorted, hate stuff dragging on and wondering whether it's going to go tits up and Stephen Ireland's going to come hobbling back.

Ah, okay. I agree, until he's holding a shirt on the offish site then I'm always worried it's gonna to fuck. Can't really get much more confirmed then the lad telling every man and his dog he's signed for us like, just hope it's tied up the minute he's back from frog duty.

Wish they'd fucking get on with it.

Eh, is this tongue in cheek?

I know we like to criticise whenever possible but surely the club's hands are tied if the guy is away on international duty?  :lol:

Aye, I just mean I wish it was all sorted, hate stuff dragging on and wondering whether it's going to go tits up and Stephen Ireland's going to come hobbling back.

I think the transfer window opens Thursday so there should be some news then.

We don't. He's Norwegian.  ;D

Ah ok... A Norwegian supporter of Newcastle, interesting... lol

But it shows that Newcastle is an international club with supporters all over the world, it's great !

Quite a few of us actually :)

and some swedes, some yanks,danes,irish,canadians,koreans,aussies,austrians,finns and at least one pole in iceland.

feel free to add to the list, i did try to get a definitive list off the ground but it fell flat on its arse.

But it shows that Newcastle is an international club with supporters all over the world, it's great !

and some swedes, some yanks,danes,irish,canadians,koreans,aussies,austrians,finns and at least one pole in iceland.

feel free to add to the list, i did try to get a definitive list off the ground but it fell flat on its arse.

1 Bahraini. Smith_1 is a Croat.

Guest mimifrench

I still think mimi is some hairy arsed welder from Hebburn, with a beard and mam and dad tattoos

Fortunately for me, i am not ! (ps : i didn't understand all your sentence)

1 Bahraini. Smith_1 is a Croat.

I'm from Cyprus. There's an Ethiopian wum somewhere too isn't there?

I wonder if with the potential signings of Cabaye and Gervinho we'll be going too 4-3-3?

A trio of attack "by North

The 4-3-3 Rudi Garcia has certainly been the key to success this season Lille. That showcases its three players to attack, Gervinho, Moussa Sow and Eden Hazard have entered this season 68 goals 47 of the LOSC, a ratio - alone - 69% of total goals Lille. Rarely in the French championship three players have shone in this manner as to create a true addiction. Certainly an asset, which it will be difficult to recover if they leave an element of this magical trio.

http://www.footlille.com/article-2055-le-top-flop-du-losc-saison-2010-2011.html

don't know if this is true but hey i'm bored

Chris_Conway Chris Conway

by MsiDouglas

@MsiDouglas - Cabaye 100% confirmed. As nufcTV subscriber & app user, they've already uploaded a blank vid titled "Cabaye first interview".

don't know if this is true but hey i'm bored

Chris_Conway Chris Conway

by MsiDouglas

@MsiDouglas - Cabaye 100% confirmed. As nufcTV subscriber & app user, they've already uploaded a blank vid titled "Cabaye first interview".

I don't get it. How would he hypothetically know there's a blank video uploaded?