Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

If Debuchy not coming affected him in anyway other than 'oh well, would have been nice' he would need to have a word with himself, that said I don't think it did in any way at all just something that has been created by internet forum members putting far too much emphasise on.

Maybe it's just the thought of having to play with Simpson until at least January?

If Debuchy not coming affected him in anyway other than 'oh well, would have been nice' he would need to have a word with himself,

this

he'd need to get a grip....fairly sure that's not it anyway

doubt he left lille for us expecting us to sign debuchy the year after

If Debuchy not coming affected him in anyway other than 'oh well, would have been nice' he would need to have a word with himself, that said I don't think it did in any way at all just something that has been created by internet forum members putting far too much emphasise on.

Maybe it's just the thought of having to play with Simpson until at least January?

Again, not sure the players see Simpson as the huge problem some fans do.

I expect he'll sort himself out. Barfa clearly has a point to prove. Cabaye/Ba/Cisse have kind of proven theirs, we need to get the determination back in them. Ba was ridiculous early last season, when he started scoring everything he touched worked. Need them all to refind that confidence, look frustrated atm.

Well if he is not match fit - hopefully the 2 extra games with France will help there.

However a lot of players are poor after they have played a Summer tournament and he is fairly new to international football and hadn't experienced a Summer tournament before.  He's probably had the most demanding year in his football career to date.

Guest neesy111

I expect he'll sort himself out. Barfa clearly has a point to prove. Cabaye/Ba/Cisse have kind of proven theirs, we need to get the determination back in them. Ba was ridiculous early last season, when he started scoring everything he touched worked. Need them all to refind that confidence, look frustrated atm.

The problem with Ba and Cisse is its gone back awhile ie their partnership not looking great.

Well if he is not match fit - hopefully the 2 extra games with France will help there.

However a lot of players are poor after they have played a Summer tournament and he is fairly new to international football and hadn't experienced a Summer tournament before.  He's probably had the most demanding year in his football career to date.

What makes you think he's getting games with France?

Currently he's showing a very similar resemblance to his dip in form about mid way through last season, where his performances were almost non existant. That along with his excrutiatingly bad set pieces (excluding the last minute one v Villa).

He was obviously very keen to see Debuchy here and their may be something in that. For me he needs to be played more advanced as he has much more obvious impact on games, due to it highlighting his main asset, passing.

He's playing s*** because he hasn't got Debuchy here with him. Have a word man.

"Don't sign my bestie? Well f*** you, here's some s*** corners!"

Eh? I said it could be PART of but not all.

I dont really know the exact reason he's playing badly. Just looking at possible reasons.

He was wheeling away after that free kick too; he'll be fine. Pards and co will help get him sorted, whatever the reason it may be. I'm sure Hatem will have a word with anyone who isn't pulling their weight like he is right now :lol:

He was wheeling away after that free kick too; he'll be fine. Pards and co will help get him sorted, whatever the reason it may be. I'm sure Hatem will have a word with anyone who isn't pulling their weight like he is right now :lol:

Hatem will knock some sense into him with a ball to the head followed by a corner - Hatem knows best

@davidmcrossman:

#nufc #cabaye on being left out of FRA-URU last month: "I started training with the #nufc squad just a couple of days after starting on own

... #cabaye cont: "The #nufc squad had started three weeks prior. I found it really hard physically. I was given some days rest."

#Cabaye: "I don't know if it was linked to Euro, my first big comp. Maybe I wanted to start training again with #nufc too soon...

#cabaye: "Maybe it was linked to Euro and the huge frustration, which I'd not totally got rid of.

#Cabaye wanted #Debuchy to sign @DanielH19 but I don't think that's the prob. Plus he's not short of people to speak French too at #nufc

#cabaye will be fine. I'm prepared to take his words at face value. He's a proper professional.