Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest neesy111

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 4m

French journos claiming Cabaye has not handed in transfer request. #Arsenal #NUFC

FFS.  He should be the one in the loop, not a bunch of blokes 800 miles away.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 4m

French journos claiming Cabaye has not handed in transfer request. #Arsenal #NUFC

FFS.  He should be the one in the loop, not a bunch of blokes 800 miles away.

:serious:

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 1m

Always look for motive. #nufc want a bidding war to raise fee so they've got one. Agents want much the same so also have reason to go public

Could he get anymore bitter.

seems to be deliberately ignoring arsenals obvious reasons for leaking it as well

also apparently cabaye is now bale according to ssn graphics

We clearly learnt the term "derisory" from Everton earlier on today.

The timing of the bid is disrespectful taking into account our game tonight and Cabaye being one of our more important players.

I'd imagine £15m is the lowest we would consider.

Guest bimpy474

Always look for motive. #nufc want a bidding war to raise fee so they've got one. Agents want much the same so also have reason to go public

seems to be deliberately ignoring arsenals obvious reasons for leaking it as well

also apparently cabaye is now bale according to ssn graphics

He immediately said it wasn't Arsenal but it was us or Cabaye's agent. Nice to see he's not bothered about being banned :lol:

Canny player but not what Arsenal need imo.

I reckon this will be the opening shot across the bow before his departure.

My worry isn't that we`ll loose him, I like him but he is very lightweight. No, the problem is who, if anyone, will we replace him with?

Not really what I wanted to hear a few hours before the first of our bi-annual Manc humpings.

Some silence of the lambs shit :lol:

Hannibal Lecter: First principles, Bimpy. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does it do, this bid you mention?

I don't honestly see Ashley selling for less than £25m+ 

You could easily argue that a French international midfielder with 3 years left on his contract, in his prime, with the new television revenue is worth that.

Ashley'll want the most money possible.

If Ashley does sell for less than that, then I dunno how anything works at this club anymore and will throw myself into the Tyne.

Guest bimpy474

Some silence of the lambs shit :lol:

Hannibal Lecter: First principles, Bimpy. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does it do, this bid you mention?

:icon_scratch: Is it blue whale ?

WhoScored.com        ✔ @WhoScored

Yohan Cabaye: Despite making only 26 PL apps last season, Cabaye created at least 19 more chances (53) than any other Newcastle player #NUFC

What competition he had for that particular accolade. Like saying Tim Krul took the most goal kicks.

WhoScored.com        ✔ @WhoScored

Yohan Cabaye: Despite making only 26 PL apps last season, Cabaye created at least 19 more chances (53) than any other Newcastle player #NUFC

What competition he had for that particular accolade. Like saying Tim Krul took the most goal kicks.

:lol: true like