Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

if he'd stayed we could have strived for 6th (at a push). it was possible despite ashley and pardew's best attempts at sabotage.

I bet he is crying in to his Ligue 1 medal.

he couldn't give a shit

Cabaye is just another handy excuse for a fraud, we had Cabaye last season and finished 5th bottom.

just angry at everone and everything associated with our great club at the moment. fucking heartbreaking.

• 2 weeks later...

He left in January and he's still a shoe-in for player of the season :lol:

Remy, Cabaye, Debuchy and Anita ... the rest can get f***ed.

Anita hasn't been good by any means compared to the other three tbh. Without Remy we can't score, so he has to be our player of the year.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/485684185-yohan-cabaye-of-psg-celebrates-the-victory-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXklWioO0wT3Nv46fxuEAiHdGVgJ9hR9A0mFXmvPyNxaH

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/485684185-yohan-cabaye-of-psg-celebrates-the-victory-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXklWioO0wT3Nv46fxuEAiHdGVgJ9hR9A0mFXmvPyNxaH

:lol: He misses us. You can tell.

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck it man, he was class. No one that good should ever want to play under these arseholes. I'd only have Lee ahead of him for midfielders in PL era tbh. Pretty much on par with Speed, but just in totally different ways.

Guest firetotheworks

At the very worst, he's lumping balls up to Ibrahimovic instead of Cisse/Shola. Oh aye, and he lives in fucking Paris.

At the very worst, he's lumping balls up to Ibrahimovic instead of Cisse/Shola. Oh aye, and he lives in fucking Paris.

It's hardly a city you'd want to live in if you had you pick if anywhere, like. :lol:

At the very worst, he's lumping balls up to Ibrahimovic instead of Cisse/Shola. Oh aye, and he lives in f***ing Paris.

It's hardly a city you'd want to live in if you had you pick if anywhere, like. :lol:

Yeah I hate culture, art, nice food, good architecture  personally.

Paris is shit, like. So underwhelming given it's reputation.

Culture and art. :lol:

:lol: yeah hate that shit me, like. Who wants to see that shit!!

:lol: SanToon posts like an oaf to counter an argument, and I feel terrible because it just looks like how I always post. :okay:

SanToon posts like an oaf

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jorlol.gif

Don't make me report you bretty lad. Jeez a guy appreciates a little bit of culture on this forum and is accused of oafishness. From a guy who boils water in a kettle of all people

The fucking heathen.