Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

"I think [coming to Paris] was a step forward for me.

"I have a lot of respect for Newcastle and my old teammates but now I am playing for titles in France and in the Champions League. It is a step forward and I am enjoying it.

"I'll keep going and hopefully I can play a big part."

He's not really playing for the title in France, it's being delivered to him based on the fact he plays for PSG. Still a good move though, unless they buy another couple of world class midfielders in the summer, which they might decide not to bother with.

Nonsense.

He's not really playing for the title in France, it's being delivered to him based on the fact he plays for PSG. Still a good move though, unless they buy another couple of world class midfielders in the summer, which they might decide not to bother with.

Well he is though.

Bitter much? :lol:

I don't mind him winning the title, I don't care either way. Just a bit much to pretend he's joined PSG to fight for it, when he knows they're very likely to walk a joke of a league. Still a good career move as long as he keeps his place.

CL is something else obviously, winning that would be incredible.

They're 5 points ahead a team that's richer than them. It's like saying that Chelsea are having the title delivered to them. Whilst the league is nothing special, no team is guaranteed of anything. Stop saying annoying things.

• 2 weeks later...