Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

What's gannin' on you bunch of oafs?

:lol: rich you rascal. One day I'm gonna gain mod privileges and I'm insta editing you

You come at the king, you best not miss.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Shame for the bloke but he's not our player any more and I honestly don't give that much of a fuck tbh.

This.  Don't feel much for him after refusing to play.

Still remember being absolutely devastated when that arsehole at Southampton wiped out Dyer just before the World Cup, when he was in his best form. Think he still squeezed into the squad in the end but was clearly still crocked.

Guest neesy111

Still remember being absolutely devastated when that arsehole at Southampton wiped out Dyer just before the World Cup, when he was in his best form. Think he still squeezed into the squad in the end but was clearly still crocked.

Got ronaldinho sent off v England IIRC, made no difference mind.

El Khalej. I remember the ref (D'Urso I think?) clearly just saying to him, "That was a disgusting challenge" looking disgusted, holding up the red and barely looking at him.

El Khalej. I remember the ref (D'Urso I think?) clearly just saying to him, "That was a disgusting challenge" looking disgusted, holding up the red and barely looking at him.

You're making that up, like. There was a good solid 2 minute gap between the challenge and the red card. It was the linesman who convinced him to show a red.