Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest mimifrench

May i ask you a simple question ? : Do some of you have already seen Cabaye play ?? Because i have the feeling the answer is no, so i don't understand why you are so enthousiast lol

Don't hate me but i think gervinho won't come.

Could we be heading towards this ever-so popular 4-2-3-1 that the young'uns keep going on about?

Either that or a Cabaye-Tiote-Nolan midfield triumverate with a load of Frenchies up top?

Nice to have such thoughts aided by realism, real potential and actually productivity. Providing there is no exodus, as some of us fear, it could be quite fun trying to piece together Pardew's thoughts for next season's side.

May i ask you a simple question ? : Do some of you have already seen Cabaye play ?? Because i have the feeling the answer is no, so i don't understand why you are so enthousiast lol

Never seen him play, but I know he's better than all of Sunderland's midfield put together and that's the key point here.

Guest elbee909

It's just blind enthusiasm on my part, like it is whenever we sign a new player, apart from Ian Rush.

We'll just sign N'Zogbia instead, no big deal. They all want to play for us.

So do you think he isn't a good signing for us?

Mimi, it's simply reassuring to know that we're actively pursuing targets early in the transfer window. That's certainly how it is in my case - i'll hold my hands up and say i (don't think) i've ever seen Cabaye play.

Still with the negativity mimi. Miss the old you tbh.

You need to understand the mentality of Newcastle fans and transfer windows. To get a player signed this early in the transfer window is exciting regardless who he is.

Plus everybody seems to think he's good - including yourself.  :thup:

Guest mimifrench

why are you so negative mimi as of late?

I am not negative, i'm REALIST, simply realist.

But i confess, you're going to have a lovely team next year if the transferts are confirmed !

Guest axel

Still with the negativity mimi. Miss the old you tbh.

:lol:

why are you so negative mimi as of late?

I am not negative, i'm REALIST, simply realist.

But i confess, you're going to have a lovely team next year if the transferts are confirmed !

I'm just pleased that we're spending money.