Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I don't understand why Toon's Taylor hates me so much.

If I say something like 'I don't think it's impossible we'll hang onto him', I'm not saying anyone has said it is impossible. I'm saying that in my view there's no reason to think he's likely to leave.

It's like arguing with a five year-old at times.

You were indirectly replying to me as i had said 'promise', which you picked up on and went with, then start saying people taking perverse pleasure, obviously meaning me again. Arguing with a 5 year old would be preferable than arguing with you, least they wouldn't be sly and snake like.

You are a slippery little troll, i'll give you that.

I can't believe you're really 31 mate, this is silly. I don't have anything against you, I'm not picking on you or trying to have some sort of mad online vendetta FFS.

To clarify, I don't know if you are one of those people I was referring to, because I don't know you. All I was reacting to was the idea that we deserve to lose all our decent players. Yes, this is an exaggeration of what people have said to some extent, but it's the impression I get from a lot of the posts. I get the impression that some people post this because it justifies their dislike of the manager even further.

I wish we could just have a normal debate without you angrily pouncing on everything I say.

Load of shite, you said you've stay away from my posts, yet you don't. You want this, don't try and blame me.

I don't understand why Toon's Taylor hates me so much.

If I say something like 'I don't think it's impossible we'll hang onto him', I'm not saying anyone has said it is impossible. I'm saying that in my view there's no reason to think he's likely to leave.

It's like arguing with a five year-old at times.

You were indirectly replying to me as i had said 'promise', which you picked up on and went with, then start saying people taking perverse pleasure, obviously meaning me again. Arguing with a 5 year old would be preferable than arguing with you, least they wouldn't be sly and snake like.

You are a slippery little troll, i'll give you that.

I can't believe you're really 31 mate, this is silly. I don't have anything against you, I'm not picking on you or trying to have some sort of mad online vendetta FFS.

To clarify, I don't know if you are one of those people I was referring to, because I don't know you. All I was reacting to was the idea that we deserve to lose all our decent players. Yes, this is an exaggeration of what people have said to some extent, but it's the impression I get from a lot of the posts. I get the impression that some people post this because it justifies their dislike of the manager even further.

I wish we could just have a normal debate without you angrily pouncing on everything I say.

Load of shite, you said you've stay away from my posts, yet you don't. You want this, don't try and blame me.

OK, whatever you think, I won't respond any more.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8649055/

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew fears Yohan Cabaye burn-out

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew admits he is concerned about the burden he has placed on Yohan Cabaye this season.

Pardew blamed fatigue for his side's 3-0 derby defeat at home to Sunderland and claimed the club's run to the Europa League quarter-finals had taken its toll - especially on his playmaker.

Pardew said: "Cabaye is probably my biggest worry. The rest of them are really sound physically and mentally.

"But Cabaye is our best player in terms of intelligence on the pitch and he needs to play. That's why he has played almost every minute."

Newcastle, who sit five points above the drop zone, travel to West Brom on Saturday looking to end a run of four straight Premier League defeats on the road.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew admits he is concerned about the burden he has placed on Yohan Cabaye this season.

Pardew blamed fatigue for his side's 3-0 derby defeat at home to Sunderland and claimed the club's run to the Europa League quarter-finals had taken its toll - especially on his playmaker.

Pardew said: "Cabaye is probably my biggest worry. The rest of them are really sound physically and mentally.

"But Cabaye is our best player in terms of intelligence on the pitch and he needs to play. That's why he has played almost every minute."

Newcastle, who sit five points above the drop zone, travel to West Brom on Saturday looking to end a run of four straight Premier League defeats on the road.

Stop having him run around like a daft cunt to little effect then, moron.

Stop having him run around like a daft c*** to little effect then, moron.

Absolutely. In terms of talent to effectiveness ratio, Cabaye has probably been our worst player of late. He has the talent and desire that can have a positive effect on our play in every match he plays, and unfortunately he's been almost invisible during this latest run.

so are other clubs allowed to talk about other clubs players openly because I could swear that was against the rules or doesn't it count when PSG break rules (you know small things like FFP etc)

Literally nobody gives a fuck about that tapping up rule any more. If they ever did.

It's get the excuses in early time again.

He does look tired like.

I think that fact we've lost a lot makes it worse for the players. It was (i think) SBR who said players are never tired when they're winning games.

It's get the excuses in early time again.

He does look tired like.

I think that fact we've lost a lot makes it worse for the players. It was (i think) SBR who said players are never tired when they're winning games.

Sure, there's a lot of truth in that. You don't feel any niggles so much when you're on a high.

Cabaye is easily one of the best players in the squad. If he was to be used right, coached so that he utilises his abilitys rather then running around like a headless chicken and laying as a 3rd centre half, we'd have a player on his hands. Sadly, our manager hasnt got a fucking clue. He'll go in the summer I reckon, and he'll make a fucking success of himself.

http://i46.tinypic.com/sy56wm.jpg

Cabaye will probably benefit massively from having this summer off. Been playing almost non-stop for ages now, used to a winter break in France and coming back quickly from surgery etc. Mentally as well as physically, I think he'll come roaring back next season.

Guest icemanblue

Cabaye will probably benefit massively from having this summer off. Been playing almost non-stop for ages now, used to a winter break in France and coming back quickly from surgery etc. Mentally as well as physically, I think he'll come roaring back next season.

No, because Pardew.

Getting the hang of this, like.

No, because Pardew.

Getting the hang of this, like.

You're getting there but you'll need to elaborate your points more.