Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest neesy111

I love this game about guessing how much we would accept. £19,439,000 for me like.

It's like Bruce's Price is Right.

Guest icemanblue

I love this game about guessing how much we would accept. £19,439,000 for me like.

Aye, and you'll want that all going towards paying off the loans. You don't want a replacement and you hate Ruel Fox.

Guest bimpy474

Ten days to go and they start bidding. They're idiots and we'll be bigger idiots if we accept.

14 days, a lifetime.

Guest neesy111

I hope no one use's this as an excuse.  For whatever might happen tonight, he should play.  If he doesn't then it could be a sign....

He'll sell for £18m.

You'd be over the moon with that then Ron as you don't really rate him right?

If we spent it on a replacement and a winger/forward I would be.

I think he's a good player, just one who's worth more to us in theory than on the field.

Aye, and you'll want that all going towards paying off the loans. You don't want a replacement and you hate Ruel Fox.

Nah, we can spend the £439k on players, that shouldn't put our future at risk.

:pow:

It's like Bruce's Price is Right.

If Hull's transfer talks don't involve this then it's a massive opportunity missed.

I hope no one use's this as an excuse.  For whatever might happen tonight, he should play.  If he doesn't then it could be a sign....

Don't see why he wouldn't start, Ba was a little different as we accepted a bid and he was given permission to speak to Chelsea.

I'll be shocked if he doesn't start.

Don't see why he wouldn't start, Ba was a little different as we accepted a bid and he was given permission to speak to Chelsea.

I'll be shocked if he doesn't start.

Me too, he will obviously play.

(If he doesn't, we need to start making bids for players before every match)