Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest neesy111

I don't get the booing. That cunt Suarez who's been a big cunt than Cabaye will not get booed, in fact the Liverpool fans will go out of their way to so their support. Yes I'm dissappointed the way he had handled things but booing will in no way help the situation.

Suarez got booed during a testimonial.

Guest chicken little

I don't get the booing. That c*** Suarez who's been a big c*** than Cabaye will not get booed, in fact the Liverpool fans will go out of their way to so their support.

FFS, when have Scousers ever been a model for human behaviour? If I was a Scouser I would kill myself be mortified by the crawly arse-kiss behaviour that Suarez gets.

At that moment in time you're supporting the team.  Shouldn't be booing him on.

So how else are we supposed to let him know his behaviour is a disgrace? Write letters to him?

Nah we should definitely boo our own players, hopefully they fuck up every time the ball comes to them then we can all laugh!

At that moment in time you're supporting the team.  Shouldn't be booing him on.

So how else are we supposed to let him know his behaviour is a disgrace? Write letters to him?

Nah we should definitely boo our own players, hopefully they f*** up every time the ball comes to them then we can all laugh!

Cos that's what happened....

His first contribution was to give away a freekick in a dangerous area, maybe he was trying too hard to win over the booing fans?

Booing your own players is moronic, won't be convinced otherwise.

His first contribution was to give away a freekick in a dangerous area, maybe he was trying too hard to win over the booing fans?

Booing your own players is moronic, won't be convinced otherwise.

Or was in a huff as it looked a pretty deliberate foul but after he was in front of the strawberry corner and got a standing ovation and his song sang he looked a lot better.

Guest Mantis

Spot on. Persistent victim complex.

I don't get the booing. That c*** Suarez who's been a big c*** than Cabaye will not get booed, in fact the Liverpool fans will go out of their way to so their support.

FFS, when have Scousers ever been a model for human behaviour? If I was a Scouser I would kill myself be mortified by the crawly arse-kiss behaviour that Suarez gets.

Spot on. Persistent victim complex, that mob.

Where other want away players have played in the last week, he chose not to and may have impacted our result.

Guest icemanblue

I clapped, even though I didn't think I would. Glad I did, as he was very committed out there. What's this craic about a hug?

I think him playing shows a deal isn't as close as people would think. If he does stay beyond the window, I hope we put a lid on it until January and we get some good performances from him. He can be a huge asset when he's playing well.

Pardew once again putting him in the shop window. We want to sell, but at the right price. It's been apparent for a while that he has been put in the shop window at any opportunity.

If we sell him now, I would be really surprised to see us sign a central midfielder.

Guest Recoba

He deserved the reaction he got.  You cant expect to opt out of a couple of fixtures (his silence is enough evidence) and expeh.ct to be roared onto the pitch. Regardless of whether he goes or stays I would be delighted if Deshamps omits him from all squads going forward.

I clapped, even though I didn't think I would. Glad I did, as he was very committed out there. What's this craic about a hug?

He hugged Colo for longer than 2 seconds and people seemingly make something out of it.

Fkn tossers booing him, utterly pointless

Agree 100%

I stood up and clapped him onto the field with my hands above my head so everyone knew I was clapping him.

No one knows the full story and whether we declined to play him in case he got injured or he refused to play.

He made a real difference as he got stuck in a lot more than Anita would (and that's not a slight on him, he's just more feisty) and played well.

Booing a player onto the field is no help at all (unless it's shola who I boo onto the field every time he comes on) and we should be supporting the team when they play as doing otherwise is counter productive.

Agree 100%

I stood up and clapped him onto the field with my hands above my head so everyone knew I was clapping him.

No one knows the full story and whether we declined to play him in case he got injured or he refused to play.

He made a real difference as he got stuck in a lot more than Anita would (and that's not a slight on him, he's just more feisty) and played well.

Booing a player onto the field is no help at all (unless it's shola who I boo onto the field every time he comes on) and we should be supporting the team when they play as doing otherwise is counter productive.

:lol:

Agree 100%

Aren't I good?

No

What a strange sentence

Guest chopey

I was in the Gallowgate and all the Boos from where I was were because Pardew was bringing Anita off, not for Cabaye

Agree 100%

Aren't I good?

No

To make a point to the knackas booing him man.