Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Sigh, I`ll toss an apology in for those who didn`t see it anyway. I have loads of black friends and love Tiote! Clearly no-one here believes me anyhow I guess =\

I believe you. Even thought it was amusing as I never took you seriously. Seems others are judge, jury and executioners though on what can pass for humour.

At the same time I can definitely see how a significant portion of people might not find it funny.

edit: ffs Dave, can you change the timestamp on your post so it doesn't look like I'm jumping on a bandwagon!

Pathetic how everyone cries wolf at the first opportunity, calling for bans and revelling in it by posting 'Bye' etc. If anyone feels something needs looking at, use the 'Report to moderator' function. This has never changed.

This particular incident will be addressed by admin. Let's move on.

Sorry, but how can anyone report something that isn't there anymore?

Pathetic how everyone cries wolf at the first opportunity, calling for bans and revelling in it by posting 'Bye' etc. If anyone feels something needs looking at, use the 'Report to moderator' function. This has never changed.

in the bottom right corner  ???

in the bottom right corner  ???

i think he meant his post. He deleted it.

:lol: :lol: It's a hell of a joke, tbh. I've been laughing hysterically for five minutes. Such a ridiculously out of place comment. :lol:

It's almost like when Clay blurted out that all black people were rapers. Almost.

Back from his travels in Eastern Europe with the France team, Yohan Cabaye will only have a brief stopover in France. As shown in France Football columns on Friday, the 25 year old midfielder is expected in Newcastle this Saturday, to have the traditional medical and sign a contract until June 2016.

Not to mess with thread Title, but Cabayes at training complex according to twitter

FrenchFtWeekly French Football

Yohan Cabaye is expected to arrive in Newcastle today to finalise his move to NUFC...signing a 4 year contract costing €5m

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Guest toonlass

Mark Douglas just tweeted

Yohan Cabaye has arrived! Landed in the North East last night. #nufc