Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest WashyGeordie

Genuine this - Jay Bothroyd a no go. Larsson deal done next week. Gyan to Bayern for £17m. Nothing in Henderson to lfc #safc

I'm sure Larsson to sland's been a done deal for the past year, same as N'Zogbia.  :shifty:

Guest taps01

Scottwilsonecho @Kilcline1 Not necessarily - still in Market for both, but vibes aren't massively positive for either at this stage.

about 2 hours ago in reply to Kilcline1   

Do they take the money out of Pardew's wages if he signs players?

Directly.

He's currently got £35m in wages.

:lol: didn't he personally pay for Ben Arfa though?

Not twitter but it's a pile of shit rumour bigger than any pile of shit rumour I think I have ever seen.

Someone on toontastic reckons Nolan is signing for West Ham :lol:

Not twitter but it's a pile of s*** rumour bigger than any pile of s*** rumour I think I have ever seen.

Someone on toontastic reckons Nolan is signing for West Ham :lol:

Probably heard it from Steve Wraith on twitter who apparently had the rumour sent to him (on the phone?). A long with a couple of other rubbish rumours.

http://twitter.com/#!/Football_Agent9

Glad to announce that Cabaye and Gervinho will be Newcastle players this season! Both fantastic players and should light the Prem. #NUFC

3 hours ago

Charles N'Zogbia has been told he can sign for Liverpool after Wigan have accepted a £12 Million pounds bid.

Quite interesting to read about other club's transfers on this site - whether they are true or not.

Guest Loven11

NCP2102 Nicky Parker

NUFC have 100% signed Cabaye and Gervinho. I've been told by someone at the Club. Pricey deal though. #NUFC quote football agent

NCP2102 Nicky Parker

#nufc 2 signings in the bag 4 more to follow. Expect news in the next few days of departures. Barton Jose and as @cwarr07 said jonas ?

NCP2102 Nicky Parker

NUFC have 100% signed Cabaye and Gervinho. I've been told by someone at the Club. Pricey deal though. #NUFC quote football agent

Have a look at the previous tweet. Yet another clown.

N'Zogbia is perfect for a mid-table team looking to get in and around the top 6 (like us), but for a team looking to go from top 6 to the Champions League and ultimately challenging for the title? Not so sure.

depends where he's played and who surrounds him.

N'Zogbia is perfect for a mid-table team looking to get in and around the top 6 (like us), but for a team looking to go from top 6 to the Champions League and ultimately challenging for the title? Not so sure.

I know what you mean, he's not exactly a team player which a top 4 team needs, unless its someone like C.Ronaldo.

Guest je85

Football_Agent9 Football Agent

by milesstarforth

Glad to announce that Cabaye and Gervinho will be Newcastle players this season! Both fantastic players and should light the Prem. #NUFC

Guest Flatline

but for a team looking to go from top 6 to the Champions League and ultimately challenging for the title? Not so sure.

Good thing we are about 30 fucking years from being a CL team then :lol:

by milesstarforth

That twitter account stinks of 14 year old trying to pretend he is important. I mean Football_Agent9 ffs! :lol:

by milesstarforth

Hmmm, why would a north east Journo be retweeting that?

Thought that football_agent account was another bollocks account.

Guest je85

by milesstarforth

Hmmm, why would a north east Journo be retweeting that?

Thought that football_agent account was another bollocks account.

So did I, I didn't follow him, the RT got me thinking.