Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Getting some cash for Barton sort of makes sense if we've got Gervinho or another decent wide player nailed down.  We do need to fill out the squad depth a but but if it's a choice of losing Barton and getting 3 new players in or keeping him for 1 season and only getting 2 this summer I think we'd go for the 3.

Guest taps01

nufcinsideinfo Dave

Late last night early morning gervinhos agent contacted #nufc to inform the club of players decision which was to turn down a move to #nufc

Im even more desperate for us to sign him now just to make this fella look like a complete Kn*bhead

Guest Antec

nufcinsideinfo Dave

Late last night early morning gervinhos agent contacted #nufc to inform the club of players decision which was to turn down a move to #nufc

Im even more desperate for us to sign him now just to make this fella look like a complete Kn*bhead

Then he'll use the 'late change of heart' bullshitter get out.

Guest Antec

Gonna screen print some of his shite.

Is Cwarr the best of a bad bunch?

Pretty much all the same. The amount of detail they go into gives them away

nufcinsideinfo Dave

He's covered every base since the account was set up. Everyone has either signed, been signing, looked like they're not signing or turned us down.

EDIT: Just read the post on NUFCMad. Very good.

I don't get what he thinks he's achieved in proving anything. He's proved Twitter is as untrustworthy as the rest of the national 'press'? Well done.

Aye, could have explained it all with a simple "nufcinsideinfo was a fake account I made up to show everyone how easy it is to be a twitter ITK" too, instead of typing up a full A4 sheet on the matter.