Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Barton, Gerrard, Meireles, Carroll, Suarez...

I can't imagine how to play them together.  Seems a weird combination to me.  No winger?

Maxi.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

aye, I know its from this wanker, but I'll post it anyway

cwarr07 Colin

Plenty of q's again regarding Gervinho, I can only repeat what I've already told you, he agreed to join #nufc on Sunday

I'm literally shaking with rage, literally.

Guest axel

aye, I know its from this w*****, but I'll post it anyway

cwarr07 Colin

Plenty of q's again regarding Gervinho, I can only repeat what I've already told you, he agreed to join #nufc on Sunday

he also said that enrique is leaving after the "meeting" today. If there ever was one..

If I met that lad in cwarr lad in the street, and knew for sure it was him, I'd absolutely pummel his face in.

Same, I have thought about this a lot recently actually.

If I met that lad in cwarr lad in the street, and knew for sure it was him, I'd absolutely pummel his face in.

It's almost as if I want Gervinho etc. not to sign just to see him disappear. Can't stand the amount of people that seem to be relying on his bullshit for real.

Liverpool apparently close to signing Jordan Henderson. All over twitter. 

Probably on a more serious note - France's version of Football365: "Blaise Matuidi is bound for Liverpool. Negotiations are ongoing."

- Can't see Barton going as well.

It's almost as if I want Gervinho etc. not to sign just to see him disappear. Can't stand the amount of people that seem to be relying on his bullshit for real.

He won't disappear though, he has spouted plenty of shit in the past that hasn't happened yet people still follow him. I just don't understand it! :lol:

"I know he's full of shit but..."

Stop following him then!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Cannot see where he'd fit in at Liverpool at all. I don't think he's the kind of signing Liverpool fans were expecting this summer either.

But he is the sort of signing Dalglish would make if we go on his record here. Rush? Barnes? Pearce?

He won't disappear though, he has spouted plenty of s*** in the past that hasn't happened yet people still follow him. I just don't understand it! :lol:

"I know he's full of s*** but..."

Stop following him then!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I know, thing is this time he's built it all up for a couple of days and loads of people seem to believe him. Anyway, let's just not talk about the prick, makes me angry.

Liverpool apparently close to signing Jordan Henderson. All over twitter. 

Probably on a more serious note - France's version of Football365: "Blaise Matuidi is bound for Liverpool. Negotiations are ongoing."

- Can't see Barton going as well.

They really are mental bastards like.