Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Finally someone with credibility tells him he's full of shit. Hopefully cwarr will just fuck off and delete his twitter now.

Guest johnson293

Finally someone with credibility tells him he's full of shit. Hopefully cwarr will just fuck off and delete his twitter now.

Nah, he'll be busy knocking one out now... Joey Barton actually responded to him... thats the closest he's ever got to being ITK!!  :fwap:

Guest VegasToon

cwarr07 Colin

@Joey7Barton @patty_518 Contract will be put in front of you before trip to the States, 3 year deal, pen to paper time JB

:lol:

I hate that clown (your avatar).

I find it hilarious tbh. Sets himself up for some good old epic fail.

4500+ followers someone said on the last page. They don't seem to mind that he's wrong every time.

cwarr07 Colin

@Joey7Barton @patty_518 Contract will be put in front of you before trip to the States, 3 year deal, pen to paper time JB

I hate that clown (your avatar).

That clown just so happens to be the most bad-ass clown of all time. (Not counting Captain Spaulding of course)

Guest sicko2ndbest

I find it hilarious tbh. Sets himself up for some good old epic fail.

4500+ followers someone said on the last page. They don't seem to mind that he's wrong every time.

Tbf he has blocked a fair few as well

cwarr07 Colin

What an absolute mong :lol:

Should send :tiote: around to sort him out.

is the guy for real..never have I witnessed a fan 'informing' a player that he will be offered a new contract as ke has the inside knowledge..where the f*** does he get the news and ideas to so anyways? surely from his own a**..

n the s*** thing is, he knows its all made up s***!!!