Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest Geordiesned

Saw this on facebook from a 'friend' who is always on twitter. And it's not OCK  :fishing:

Barnetta and one other player have apparently checked into a Newcastle hotel

That came originally from the lad who works at the Jesmond Dene House hotel, although he did say he was off today and got info from a porter. Also said porter wasn't a football fan and got Barnetta's name wrong so very much 2+2=5 at the moment.

Said he'd be able to check tomorrow when back at work.

Barnetta and Neil Taylor have apparently been in Newcastle all week if you believe some of the shit.

I'd believe that far sooner than the crap about us making a £30million bid for Sow and Hazard.

@nufcfans my bro just told me that @SkySportsNews reporting we have/are bidding £30m for Sow and Hazard. Can't see it myself. #NUFC

If that happens then I will be prepared to eat some chocolate. Not much of a bet I hear you say, it is when you consider that I don't like chocolate.

@nufcfans my bro just told me that @SkySportsNews reporting we have/are bidding £30m for Sow and Hazard. Can't see it myself. #NUFC

If that happens then I will be prepared to eat some chocolate. Not much of a bet I hear you say, it is when you consider that I don't like chocolate.

:lol: Actually very funny, good stuff.  Treat yourself to a holiday in 2012.

Apparently the Redknap account is fake, I think he would have more than 10k followers tbh if he was real, and his bio seems pointlessly descriptive

Born in 1973. Work with Sky Sports now, used to play Professional football with Bournemouth, Liverpool, Tottenham and Southampton.. also appearing for England

Guest johnson293

One of the replies is great....

tarajanefisher tara jane fisher

@

@JRedknapp_SS Not convinced Jamie. There is a DJ in Ibiza called Andy Carroll so fingers crossed its him instead!

:mackems:

Apparently the Redknap account is fake, I think he would have more than 10k followers tbh if he was real, and his bio seems pointlessly descriptive

Born in 1973. Work with Sky Sports now, used to play Professional football with Bournemouth, Liverpool, Tottenham and Southampton.. also appearing for England

In fairness to the boring cunt, that bio would fit him perfectly.

Guest johnson293

In fairness to the boring cunt, that bio would fit him perfectly.

'literally'!

sadly it is indeed bollocks

TonyBarretTimes Tony Barrett

Andy Carroll got back from Ibiza yesterday - as I did - and trained at Melwood today - as I didn't. The arrest rumour is b******s.

Oh well amused me for all of 10 minutes...better luck on the next holiday or weekend in Liverpool!

sadly it is indeed bollocks

TonyBarretTimes Tony Barrett

Andy Carroll got back from Ibiza yesterday - as I did - and trained at Melwood today - as I didn't. The arrest rumour is b******s.

Oh well amused me for all of 10 minutes...better luck on the next holiday or weekend in Liverpool!

If you have a nut allergy you could play rusian roulette with a bag of revels