Twitter nonsense

Thespence

:weep: they paid sweet f*** all for him from my local club Cork City back when they got Doyle............in fact they didn't think Doyle was worth 70k so took Long as well

Would be nice to see Newcastle shirts instead of Reading in Tipp though.

I did find it odd a few years back to easily find Reading shirts in the sports shops but struggle to find Newcastle ones

I'm just p*ssed off at Reading for constantly stealing our best players for sweet f*** all  :rant:

Dunno anywhere you can buy Newcastle shirts in Ireland anymore. Last one i saw on sale was the purple away one I think.

TBF both players were too good for the LoI.

:weep: they paid sweet f*** all for him from my local club Cork City back when they got Doyle............in fact they didn't think Doyle was worth 70k so took Long as well

Would be nice to see Newcastle shirts instead of Reading in Tipp though.

I did find it odd a few years back to easily find Reading shirts in the sports shops but struggle to find Newcastle ones

I'm just p*ssed off at Reading for constantly stealing our best players for sweet f*** all  :rant:

Dunno anywhere you can buy Newcastle shirts in Ireland anymore. Last one i saw on sale was the purple away one I think.

TBF both players were too good for the LoI.

Doyle yes but Long had hardly played at that point (and any sell on clause we may have had is utterly gone since technically the club that sold him to reading is out of business so fuck you reading again!)

did spot last seasons shirt in Cork and got the Championship one the year before but looking around now nothing

JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton

10Sport in France say PSG have offered striker Guillaume Hoarau to Liverpool and 2 unamed PL clubs. (Bet one is Newcastle)

I thought they would wait for Leonardo to make some desicions on transfers.

JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton

10Sport in France say PSG have offered striker Guillaume Hoarau to Liverpool and 2 unamed PL clubs. (Bet one is Newcastle)

Who would you lot prefer Hoarau or Erdinc?

Hoarau by a country mile.

/Never seen the bloke, but clearly has potential for the headlines he could generate.

//Hoarau Show!, Hoarau Tackle!, Hoarau Injury Update!

Guest bimpy474

Hoarau is a gangly fecker like Crouch isn't he ?

No matter how well Crouch plays i just cant stop thinking about Jason and the Argonauts, he just looks like one of those skeletons, they still scare the shite of me.

Guest taps01

Ranger to Peterborough United on loan.

Hope we do loan him out this year rather than just flogging him. Not sure Peterborough would be my first choice though.

Very attacking team last season.

Ranger to Peterborough United on loan.

Hope we do loan him out this year rather than just flogging him. Not sure Peterborough would be my first choice though.

Very attacking team last season.

They also just lost last season's 35 goal striker, Mackail-Smith.