Twitter nonsense

Thespence

craigcoozy craig

its all happenin quick!gutted way full, nufc are bringin 3 players in over weekend!but now going to marriet(gosforth) but am getin them mon!

Anyone else following this fella? Works in the hotel where Newcastle put up players they are talking to I think

I have know idea what he is saying.

Newcastle bringing 3 players over for talks this weekend. His hotel is full so players staying at Marriott, will find out names on monday

those blokes will get a bit miffed having to change hotels like.

anyone been detailed to stake out ben arfa intternational airport ?

pretty sure the club normally put players up at Jesmond Dene House don't they ?

Guest Antec

craigcoozy craig

its all happenin quick!gutted way full, nufc are bringin 3 players in over weekend!but now going to marriet(gosforth) but am getin them mon!

Anyone else following this fella? Works in the hotel where Newcastle put up players they are talking to I think

Newcastle bringing 3 players over for talks this weekend. His hotel is full so players staying at Marriott, will find out names on monday

One of them seems fairly likely to be Marveaux it would appear

craigcoozy craig

Marveaux, Ba and Taylor?

Guest Antec

craigcoozy craig

I think that might be the one

craigcoozy craig

I think that might be the one

I'm going to a wedding there today so could explain why there's no rooms available for players....

Guest Antec

craigcoozy craig

Marveaux, Ba and Taylor?

Probably, maybe Barnetta and Erding as outside bets as well

Guest Antec

“@Joey7Barton: Just had best phone sex of my life..........”

That Imogen Thomas gets around like

Keep an eye on @JohnAgentPrem. Could be about to steal @cwarr07 crown as king bullshitter. Signed up for an account today and he's wasting no time winding everyone up.

Quick google of him. Surprise surprise, RTG was the top result :lol: spackers.

Guest MrSundlofer

Keep an eye on @JohnAgentPrem...

Stupidity. John - a football agent - in the Premier League, could have come up with something better.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Nzogbia deal nearly done according to twitter Toontastic and BPLTransferNews - 10 mil

That would be immense.

But it's bullshit, of course.