Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I like the Norwegian Shola comparison! It's not far off the mark tbh...

Big NO from moi (getting into this francais..)!!

Except he's from Denmark, the country with more pigs than human beings. Really shows in their behaviour (Bendtner, Poulsen, Agger).

:dowie:

Guest Heneage

If Bendtner was a humble character people would rate him. He is a very impressive talent that has his lost way. Some players need consistent playing time to reach their potential he is one such player.

Bendtner is big, decent in the air, decent on the floor and has good technique. His decision making and composure is very poor at times but he has ability and is young.

He's not a worldbeater but he's a perfectly servicable Premier League player, played upfront regularly rather than off the bench/out wide and he'd do well.

If Bendtner was a humble character people would rate him. He is a very impressive talent that has his lost way. Some players need consistent playing time to reach their potential he is one such player.

Honestly, no, I wouldn't. He's clumsy/got poor close control and lacks speed. Not the player we need.

Bendtner is big, decent in the air, decent on the floor and has good technique. His decision making and composure is very poor at times but he has ability and is young.

He's not a worldbeater but he's a perfectly servicable Premier League player, played upfront regularly rather than off the bench/out wide and he'd do well.

Doesn't override the fact that he's a massive self-bumming prick though.

Guest Heneage

Honestly, no, I wouldn't. He's clumsy/got poor close control and lacks speed. Not the player we need.

I'd suggest you visit a popular video site and search for his goal against Leeds United. As Sewelly rightly said he is far from a world beater but he would certainly fit the 15 goal striker we are searching for.

I like the Norwegian Shola comparison! It's not far off the mark tbh...

Big NO from moi (getting into this francais..)!!

Except he's from Denmark, the country with more pigs than human beings. Really shows in their behaviour (Bendtner, Poulsen, Agger).

:dowie:

I know it doesn't go for all of you. Those players are thorough schmucks though.

Bendtner as first striker in a 4-2-3-1 with pacey creative attacking midfielders from France backing him up would be lethal. I think he would be the perfect player in our new system, could really see him be a big success for us.

Someone mentioned earlier that he always lets Arsenal down in the big games. While Bendtner has a lot of qualities I really don't like strikers who can't finish. Bendtner is one of those who needs 3 chances to score a goal.