Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Fwiw isaac has been pretty spot on in the past but for my lack of belief, I put it in here.

Like what? I could do with a laugh.

:lol: well it could take a while , i could dig but more than likely he would have been lucky or talking shite hence again being in this thread

Guest bimpy474

99% of twitter rumours are bullshit by bullshitters, and 100% of Newcastle stories are complete bullshit.

Guest Roger Kint

Fwiw isaac has been pretty spot on in the past but for my lack of belief, I put it in here.

Like what? I could do with a laugh.

He must have hidden all the insightful tweets as all i can see are licky arse shit to players/celebs :lol:

James ‏@isaacJLJ 26 Apr

@David_Cameron Hi Dave - I've just moved to Witney and what a smashing place it is! Will be voting Conservative in the upcoming elections!

Sure Big Dave is trilled now

:lol: People come into a twitter lies thread and get angry :lol:

It's a necessary evil, I bet you think twice about posting his tweets and claiming he has 'been pretty spot on in the past' anyway :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Tbh anyone who says "he has got some stuff right in the past" is thicker than a camel turd.

:lol: People come into a twitter lies thread and get angry :lol:

It's a necessary evil, I bet you think twice about posting his tweets and claiming he has 'been pretty spot on in the past' anyway :lol:

nah man , it's nice to be a clueless prick sometimes :lol: Mike can account for that

Guest bimpy474

Tbh anyone who says "he has got some stuff right in the past" is thicker than a camel turd.

I have decided to believe the cunt just to have some optimism for the future :lol:

That is fair enough, i agree :lol:

I have decided to believe the c*** just to have some optimism for the future :lol:

May as well otherwise I will go mental. Sick of being depressed so holding on to any hope that the excuse making twat will fuck off

I obviously follow a bunch of t***s because I've got no direct Pardew sacked tweets on my timeline other than 2 or 3 people asking where it's stemmed from.

Colin and Isaac having dialogue back and forth.

:facepalm:

Guest bimpy474

I have decided to believe the c*** just to have some optimism for the future :lol:

May as well otherwise I will go mental. Sick of being depressed so holding on to any hope that the excuse making twat will fuck off

I'm rather accepting the fact that he's going to be here next season :(

I obviously follow a bunch of t***s because I've got no direct Pardew sacked tweets on my timeline other than 2 or 3 people asking where it's stemmed from.

Colin and Isaac having dialogue back and forth.

:facepalm:

Probably the same bloke