Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Some complete dickhead on FB(clearly found it on twitter or some other ITK tosspot) just announced Tiote has signed a new contract til 2017.  :lol:  :lol:

A one year extension ;D

He siged a 6.5 year deal in Feb 2011 didnt he? :lol:

Starting to wonder if these long contracts make people too comfortable and are the reason for massive drops in performance for him and our illustrious leader

@tancredipalmeri Boom! Ibrahimovic has asked PSG to leave if Ancelotti goes, according to Sky Italy

Typical Ibra, should be him leaving, PSG have been there longer.

:lol: :lol:

Some complete dickhead on FB(clearly found it on twitter or some other ITK tosspot) just announced Tiote has signed a new contract til 2017.  :lol:  :lol:

On the other hand...

ITK-transfer rumours ‏@PremierITK 26 May

Tiote to Athletico Madrid has basically happened #nufc

"ITK-transfers rumours" sounds pretty legit :dontknow:

Guest Roger Kint

On the other hand...

:lol:

The only first teamer we should be looking to sell imo(given up hope of Jonas ever leaving the starting XI never mind the club). We wont mind sadly as nobody would pay much for him now.

On the other hand...

:lol:

The only first teamer we should be looking to sell imo(given up hope of Jonas ever leaving the starting XI never mind the club). We wont mind sadly as nobody would pay much for him now.

I wouldn't sell him fwiw unless we can get a good defensive midfielder to replace.

Transfer Rumours ‏@TrueFootRumours 3m

Definitely the right thread I think:

Shay Given could be making a sensational return to #NUFC as #AVFC refuse to give him a new contract and #Newcastle looking most likely #toon

Just read an article on nufcblog out of curiosity, not going to post it as it is old (about that French 2nd division midfielder) and obviously bullshit but fuck me they cannot write :lol: are they actually 12?

Some extracts -

There’s new sin the French press

It seems that St. Etienne were closing in on signing the 25 year-old, but the reports  are saying Newcastle are moving in with an offer for the 25 year-old. Anyone know how old this player is?

and the right-sided midfielder played 36 times last season for the French second division club and scored three goals, and has been tracked by Chief Scout Graham Carr.

I know it is a bit of a Giggs nufcblog being a joke but I've never really read one of their articles in full before :lol: