Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Who suggested he should be anywhere near? Certainly not me.

Well you should maybe have said that in your original post, since it's the only relevant point.  Not being funny like, I don't think he's a total cunt either.  Who cares.

Was in response to the argument about him personally. It's pretty bleedin' obvious he shouldn't (and won't) be associated with NUFC at any point in the future which I alluded to anyway.

What can I say. I genuinely like Peter Reid. :undecided:

"And won't" is optimistic given what we've seen in recent weeks. :lol: Nobody has a clue what will happen.  Pissing off the fans seems to be a bonus.

I do think Reid's an alright bloke though, you'd be daft to call him an arsehole when you look at how many unsavory characters are involved in football these days.

If we had a choice between monkey's heid and kinnear, I know which one i'd choose...

Like everyone's saying, decent bloke, talks well and quite well respected, a huge contrast with the class A cretin!

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Eh?! Have you all forgotten he was the bloke who got into a slanging match with nufc fans during Bolton away? He's a cunt, and I hate him

Eh?! Have you all forgotten he was the bloke who got into a slanging match with nufc fans during Bolton away? He's a cunt, and I hate him

That was funny, ruined by one tosser taking it too far as always.

Reid has always had good things to say about Toon fans.

TBF he took the verbal assault in good nature. He only objected to being gobbed on and having missiles launched at him.

Well i for one would honoured if Peter Reid were to come to us as a coach.

I will shit out my internal organs if that monkey headed cunt ends up as a coach. So disgusting the way this club is embracing mediocrity amongst non-playing staff. Cunts the lot of them

Right, if Peter Reid joins nufc in a role at the club.  Im out.

Im done.

There is no justifying such a fucking loser of a manager joining our club in any sort of a role.  His football stunk and he is as outdated as a stegosaurus...He will bring nothing to the table whatsoever.  This bloke has been lurking round the bottom of football for many years now because no top flight football club will touch him with a barge pole.

This smacks of "fancy a job marra" rather then a strategic plan to improve the football and its development of football through all levels of NUFC.

Right, if Peter Reid joins nufc in a role at the club.  Im out.

Im done.

There is no justifying such a f***ing loser of a manager joining our club in any sort of a role.  His football stunk and he is as outdated as a stegosaurus...He will bring nothing to the table whatsoever.  This bloke has been lurking round the bottom of football for many years now because no top flight football club will touch him with a barge pole.

This smacks of "fancy a job marra" rather then a strategic plan to improve the football and its development of football through all levels of NUFC.

It would be ridiculous, another dinosaur at the club. What could he possibly offer to the club. We need young enthusiastic coaches with ideas and shit, not just employ your fucking mates and hope for the best

If we had a choice between monkey's heid and kinnear, I know which one i'd choose...

Like everyone's saying, decent bloke, talks well and quite well respected, a huge contrast with the class A cretin!

O0 yeah i agree would take him in a heartbeat if it meant Kinnear leaving ,heartbeat being the operative word  :mike:

Guest bimpy474

Well i for one would honoured if Peter Reid were to come to us as a coach.

I will shit out my internal organs if that monkey headed cunt ends up as a coach. So disgusting the way this club is embracing mediocrity amongst non-playing staff. Cunts the lot of them

I quite like the sound of a football club actually having a chimpanzee as a coach, come on it'll be funny.