Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Oh and:

Transfers To Be ‏@TransfersToBe 2m

I can tell you that Newcastle have also offered Nathaniel Chalobah a loan deal, the club's representatives are busy in London #NUFC

Why the fuck would we loan him :)

Guest Roger Kint

Oh and:

Transfers To Be ‏@TransfersToBe 2m

I can tell you that Newcastle have also offered Nathaniel Chalobah a loan deal, the club's representatives are busy in London #NUFC

Why the fuck would we loan him :)

Chelsea wouldnt sell him, that and its clearly bullshit :lol:

"no value in loan deals" :lol:

Wasn't it Llambias who said that?  I wonder if our policy on loan deals will change with JFK or whether that is Ashley's view as well.

It was but given you're shelling out MONUMENTAL WAGES / DEAD MONEY for no perceived or future income/ROI I find it hard to imagine we'll have changed tact.

Guest bimpy474

"no value in loan deals" :lol:

Wasn't it Llambias who said that?  I wonder if our policy on loan deals will change with JFK or whether that is Ashley's view as well.

It was but given you're shelling out MONUMENTAL WAGES / DEAD MONEY for no perceived or future income/ROI I find it hard to imagine we'll have changed tact.

Yep, maybe loans with a potential transfer at the end are the only ones they may consider, unlikely but.

Guest bimpy474

We loaned Ben Arfa, then bought him.

We did, loans like that are ok surely. Obviously we need a shift in thinking at the top.

I don't understand why we are against it when other teams in the league benefit. No transfer fee and if your lucky, teams like chelsea and man city will cover alot of the wages.

Where would West brom have been last season without Lukaku, West Ham without Carroll etc.

For "poorer" :) teams like ourselves it's a good way to bulk out your squad without having the risk of a transfer fee.

think of the alternative though. Say for example we were offered Lukaku would you turn him down in our current situation?

Clubs like Chelsea hoover up talent and then have over-inflated squads so need to send out the ones they don't want.

think of the alternative though. Say for example we were offered Lukaku would you turn him down in our current situation?

Clubs like Chelsea hoover up talent and then have over-inflated squads so need to send out the ones they don't want.

That specifically is hard question because Lukaku is class. All things considered I wouldn't want us to take him.

Guest bimpy474

I would want Lukaku to play for us obviously, he's brilliant. But I wouldn't want us to loan anyone from Chelsea. As I said, it's a hard one.

Well i couldn't care less who the player was from, if he class you get the fecker in. And Lukaku is class.

You're a good wum but this is just too far, you mental head.

I would want Lukaku to play for us obviously, he's brilliant. But I wouldn't want us to loan anyone from Chelsea. As I said, it's a hard one.

Well i couldn't care less who the player was from, if he class you get the fecker in. And Lukaku is class.

I'm not winding anyone up mate, in principle I don't believe in loans between PL clubs anyway, and I don't want us giving experience to other teams' players.

Guest bimpy474

I'm not winding anyone up mate, in principle I don't believe in loans between PL clubs anyway, and I don't want us giving experience to other teams' players.

It's a fair enough stance but not when you have a team like us lacking in a lot of areas. We have the tightest owner in the league, and any player better than we have means swallowing of pride imo.

Guest bimpy474

You might be right, like I said it's a hard one to decide.

I would do this if the player is better than we have, i wouldn't go for loans just to add numbers.

:mackems:

Agent ITK ‏@ITKMysteryAgent 2m

Breaking News: Newcastle have made an audacious bid for Hernandez at Man U for £15m as he wants first team football. #nufc #mufc #itk

View conversation