Twitter nonsense

Thespence

• 3 weeks later...

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

@lee_ryder Just saw Kinnear in Tenerife, said we bidding for "high end player with pace from champions of France" sounds like Gameiro? #nufc

Take with a very large handful of salt...

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

@lee_ryder Just saw Kinnear in Tenerife, said we bidding for "high end player with pace from champions of France" sounds like Gameiro? #nufc

Kinnear telling everyone on the beaches of Tenerife who we are signing?

Has to be true.

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

Has to be true.

Tbf, it sounds like summit Kinnear would actually do.

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

He knows who the Champions of France are? He's talking about Anelka isn't he; he discovered him in the first place iirc.

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

Has to be true.

Tbf, it sounds like summit Kinnear would actually do.

THe sad thing is, i wasnt actually being ironic..  :okay:

Guest bimpy474

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

The Mirror reckons Kinnear is on holiday in Sardinia, dunno how they know that mind.

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

The Mirror reckons Kinnear is on holiday in Sardinia, dunno how they know that mind.

He's probably in Blackpool.

Guest bimpy474

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

Sounds like your typical ITK tale to me. Though it is highly possible JFK would run his mouth to a random, I don't think in this case its true.

Aye, hence it being in this lovely thread :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

Sounds like your typical ITK tale to me. Though it is highly possible JFK would run his mouth to a random, I don't think in this case its true.

:lol:  I know. I wasn't criticising!! The thing with this one is its more believable than the others i guess because JFK is known to be unable to control his fat spewing gob

I didn't think you were criticising mate, not at all, sorry if read that way. It wasn't how i meant it ;)

Guest bimpy474

Macka‏@TommyMack95 Jul

:lol:  I know. I wasn't criticising!! The thing with this one is its more believable than the others i guess because JFK is known to be unable to control his fat spewing gob

I didn't think you were criticising mate, not at all, sorry if read that way. It wasn't how i meant it ;)

:thup: no my bad, Late one last night, still a bit foggy :lol:. Is it the papers who said he's in Sardinia?

It was the Mirror story about him going on holiday after not being in the job a week yet. I remember JFK himself say he had a pre booked holiday (this i one i guess) to go no before Ashley asked him to be the DOF, in the Talksport interview mess.

Funny how the paper doesn't mention that and just puts a bad slant on it, we are in their sights again. Brought on ourselves mind.