Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Balázs Dzsudzsák is apparently set to join the new force in Russia, FC Anzhi Makhachkala. Rumoured medical today.

It's said that a host of top clubs have scouted him, but in the end, no one opted to bid. Always looked quality to me tbh. Would definitely not mind him over here.

That's quite a shame tbh.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Did anyone on here start up an ITK account for a laugh?  :lol: Reminds me of the Klinsmann thread after Hughton was fired.

Salman Khan

And with Luis Enrique on the brink of a move away from St. James's Park, I can foresee them at the bottom of the table next season. #NUFC

What an absolute mong.

Not following him like but :

0rac1e79 NUFC

An extremely reliable NUFC source has told us that the club are certain they have done enough to secure the services of Gervinho! 4yr deal

0rac1e79 NUFC

Rumors from within NUFC are also that Gamiero is shoing signs of a u-turn after it has emerged he was the one who made request to visit club

0rac1e79 NUFC

Jose Enrique HAS (not may) agreed to sign new contract with NUFC believed to be 4yrs

0rac1e79 NUFC

Kevin Nolan didnt demand 5 yr contract and the club has merely asked him to delay contract talks till next summer. Press exageration!

This guy very positive by all counts if you see his posts it is well written stuff.

Guest icemanblue

He's a fucking chronic bellend, like the rest of them. Wasn't he the guy that spent nigh on a week crying that cwarr07 had blocked him?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

His username seems to suggest attention seeker.

Would love for him to be right, though. Obviously.

He said he's about to prove he's genuine :undecided:

He's off to heal the blind.

Guest Jonny
@huwsilk Huw Silk

Enjoyed stadium tour at SJP. Guide had some interesting thoughts on #NUFC transfer activity this summer... Talked of departures - obv Enrique, Ranger, Barton, Nolan, Smith, also shouldn't expect Colo to be there next year

@huwsilk Huw Silk

Enjoyed stadium tour at SJP. Guide had some interesting thoughts on #NUFC transfer activity this summer... Talked of departures - obv Enrique, Ranger, Barton, Nolan, Smith, also shouldn't expect Colo to be there next year

:yeah:

@huwsilk Huw Silk

How the fck does thr tout guide know the craic on NUFC transfers  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

@huwsilk Huw Silk

Amazing how loose lipped the stadium staff are. I was at the ground a month back for a christening and the bloke there spoke in great length of the 3 players we had already 100% signed. All top class too, wonder why we are waiting soo long? Amazingly one of my mates sisters works quite high up in the offices and she hasnt heard fuck all compared to the one who deal with the public

....the tea lady also hinted at shola leaving this summer for barca.

I mean why would anyone even bother writing that gash on twitter, especially considering the source!

The same Tea Lady that shook her head at Dyer and Bowyer after their incident?

@huwsilk Huw Silk

How the fck does thr tout guide know the craic on NUFC transfers  :lol:

Probably not even been on a tour at SJP but thought saying he had made his bullshit a bit more believable.

I mean why would anyone even bother writing that gash on twitter, especially considering the source!

That'd be the one, she has served some tea to some nufc greats like, in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if she is ITK considering her contacts

That'd be the one, she has served some tea to some nufc greats like, in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if she is ITK considering her contacts

Tea Lady for Next MANAGER!!!!!!

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39160000/jpg/_39160988_isa203.jpg

Cup of Tea Mr N'Zogbbia?

Needs to be a smiley....

Get her sat in the bench with a headset on !

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39160000/jpg/_39160988_isa203.jpg

Cup of Tea Mr N'Zogbbia?

I'd be horrified with a cup that small.

Sort iiiiiit!

Nothing stopping you having the jug Poot!

I know someone who went on a SJP tour and were told the new home shirt would be red, blue and white and be sponsored by sports direct. They still go on about it now despite it obviously being bollocks AND w have since released the new kit! :lol: