Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest toonlass

cwarr07 Colin

All systems go at #nufc today Pardew, Llambias & Ashley all in town

Wow, cos the world and it's wife doesn't know that Cabaye is due to do his medical today. Ffs, he's such a cock!

garbosj Ian McGarry

Wickham to #LFC talks after u-21 finals. Clichy is 2nd choice to Enrique. Suspect leaked interest in Clicht may force #NUFC to sell or not.

Hate to see good players linked to Liverpool. And #NUFC - don't sell.

garbosj Ian McGarry

Wickham to #LFC talks after u-21 finals. Clichy is 2nd choice to Enrique. Suspect leaked interest in Clicht may force #NUFC to sell or not.

Why would Liverpool's interest in Clichy force us to sell? We don't have to sell.

garbosj Ian McGarry

Why would Liverpool's interest in Clichy force us to sell? We don't have to sell.

Depends on Enrique, and if we actually want money for him.

garbosj Ian McGarry

I'd rather keep him, push up the table and convince him to stay, but I'll rephrase, why do we have to sell to Liverpool?

garbosj Ian McGarry

I'd rather keep him, push up the table and convince him to stay, but I'll rephrase, why do we have to sell to Liverpool?

Only ones who's willing to pay somewhere near what we're holding out for maybe. I don't know. Hope to God it doesn't happen.

garbosj Ian McGarry

Only ones who's willing to pay somewhere near what we're holding out for maybe. I don't know. Hope to God it doesn't happen.

You and me both.