Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

http://twitter.com/#!/MarcoSilva11

Anyone see that apparently he knows his stuff and he says gervinho will sign for arsenal on wedensday.

Pretty sure on the Arsenal forum the other day they were slagging him to high heaven (Marco Silva that is not Gervinho).

Alrigt. I was just on a another forum and a arsenal fan posted that link saying he knows his stuff and all that bollox and he said something about chelsea signing lukaku.

james_eastham James Eastham

Le Parisien reporting #LOSC have offered Dimitri Payet a four-year, €46k a week salary. I'd have Boudebouz myself. #tooexpensive

Boudebouz, who we btw recently were linked to.

Cwarr07

For those expecting news re Gervinho there wont be any #nufc

And it was that bellend that said he was having a medical.

They're all full of shit and know about the same as all of us

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Seriously, I don't even like the idea of posting that guy's tweets in the Twitter bollocks thread :lol: He's just not worth the energy.

None of them are worth the energy they are all fools but the biggest fools are the fools following them who actually believe that they are big insiders who are "in the know". I know some people follow them because they think it's funny how much of a sap they are and I'm not on about them.

Some kid called michael higgott followed me on twitter so I click on his name to see what his banter is about & see he is talking to http://twitter.com/#!/Jaynufc11

Jaynufc11 Jamie O'Rourke

@

@Legend_9_206 I know some ppl thats all I can say, just trust me on this Arsenal have not lodged a bid #NUFC only bid to be accepted

@LewisKing7 Follow me please and ill DM you, Arsenal havert made a bid the rumours are untrue Gervinho is #NUFC bound

Guest pont-toon

cwarr07

Neil Taylor has agreed a 5 year contract with #nufc Fee of 1m a bargain, yet again shrewd work in the transfer market by the club

:D

is he for real like? has he not said that cabaye, gervinho and nzogbia have agreed to sign as well ?

full of shit - but at least he's entertaining

Guest bimpy474

cwarr07

Neil Taylor has agreed a 5 year contract with #nufc Fee of 1m a bargain, yet again shrewd work in the transfer market by the club

:D

Every player we have signed/renewed lately has signed a 5 year contract, Williamson, Ranger, Ferguson, even Carroll....... it looks we will sign Taylor, virtually all of us on here could have guessed that info, Cwanker07 should be his name really...;)

Just noticed....

Sewellyy James Sewell: @MsiDouglas You reckon Taylor is direct replacement for Enrique or much needed competition in an area we've been light in for years...?

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas: @Sewellyy Competition. I have a sneaky feeling about Jose...

Mark2606 Mark Scott: @CaulkinTheTimes What's the crack with Gervinho. Please reply my head hurts with all the he is / he isn't.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin: @Mark2606 not aware of anything fresh on that. Looks destined for elsewhere.

.....I know they're just opinions, but I believe Caulkin and Douglas more than other journalists. They suggest Enrique might be staying and Gervinho won't sign for us.

LaLigaLoca La Liga Loca

CADENA SER reportedly to announce Spanish player who could move to Liverpool. Guti is a pundit for the station. LLL is dreaming already.

Better not be...