Twitter nonsense

Thespence

"Newcastle had bid rejected 2 weeks back for Gameiro,ba could sign.Gervinho Arsenal in my opinion."

If I remember rightly this bloke did actually get some stuff correct last summer. Not to say they weren't just good guesses mind.

"Newcastle had bid rejected 2 weeks back for Gameiro,ba could sign.Gervinho Arsenal in my opinion."

If I remember rightly this bloke did actually get some stuff correct last summer. Not to say they weren't just good guesses mind.

I thought the Lorient manager or chairman already had confirmed that we have had a bid accepted?

Because some times money isn't the be all and end all for clubs.

maybes not but would be a bit strange for them to take less money than whats on the table, especially when it would mean him playing against them next season

If that's the case, wouldn't they just say if he doesn't want to come here, and no club matches our bid, then he has to stay there?

If that's the case, wouldn't they just say if he doesn't want to come here, and no club matches our bid, then he has to stay there?

Doubtful with a year left on his contract.

Doubtful with a year left on his contract.

Didn't realise Gameiro had a year left on his deal. If so then yeah your right.

Guest johnson293

cwarr07

Secrets out re Marvin Martin, one of Carr's top recommendations as for N'Zog good to see him getting a start, deal in place to return

cwarr07

Secrets out re Marvin Martin, one of Carr's top recommendations as for N'Zog good to see him getting a start, deal in place to return

Wow, there's some serious putting 2 and 2 together there.

Someone is offering to bet cwarr07 £100 that Gervinho wont sign for Newcastle. Lets see if Walter Mitty takes the bait :lol:

He's taken it up. :lol:

Fair play to him, he must have cash to burn. It's a shame I didn't call him out and ask him to put his mortgage on the Bentley deal he insisted was done and dusted in January.

twitter.com/paulsmithsundaymirror

Craig Bellamy in talks with Swansea over a shock move.

f***ing hell that would be a shock. He'd get lynched.

Indeed!