Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Daniel Ainsworth ‏@Ainsworth1980  23s23 seconds ago

Newcastle have agreed a fee for PSV's Georginio Wijnaldum. All that remains is personal terms but I've heard that's expected to go smoothly.

Daniel Ainsworth ‏@Ainsworth1980  Jun 18

Bas Dost from Wolfsburg to Newcastle should be a done deal by tomorrow. #nufc

http://i.imgur.com/Q6E0hVp.gif

Guest GoonerAlexis

:lol: Amazing how many people fall for this crap.

This is nothing, the Vidal rumours that even made it to sky were started by a guy in Argentina who started a Twitter account that day, spread a fake rumour THAT day and Sky even ran with it

Guest GoonerAlexis

Vidal gets linked away from Juventus every single window, it will happen next window as well just a matter of what club.

True, but not based on an internet rumour from a guy who said he heard another guy say something on TV

And the suddenly all the newspapers say Vidal to Arsenal is imminent before the same Twitter guy laughs again

CImJFcIWgAAAHnR.jpg

Guest GoonerAlexis

My point being compared to people like this, Amy is more than reliable

Besides, she's probably with a different agent every night, probably gets info out of them

Daniel Ainsworth ‏@Ainsworth1980  23s23 seconds ago

Newcastle have agreed a fee for PSV's Georginio Wijnaldum. All that remains is personal terms but I've heard that's expected to go smoothly.

Daniel Ainsworth ‏@Ainsworth1980  Jun 18

Bas Dost from Wolfsburg to Newcastle should be a done deal by tomorrow. #nufc

http://i.imgur.com/Q6E0hVp.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest GoonerAlexis

Is Wijnaldum any good? Didn't that awful striker from Sunderland do well there too?

Guest GoonerAlexis

Aye, Suarez too.

Aye, but you'd expect someone who's good to well in a crap league, if crap players can do well there.

It's not really relevant because Wijnaldum is a midfielder, what he can do in the Dutch league can translate to other leagues. Rather than a striker who only got a name because of the goals he scored rather than what he can with the ball.

People are quick to jump on the dutch league, but it's actually a really good league to develop your skills in. Which is why attacking midfielders and wingers from the dutch league usually have more success than strikers.

Take it a step further and just make a player up.

That's a belting plan. If a few of us start tweeting Ryder about it he'll be sure to catch on and respond :lol:

What's this lads name then?