Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest Antec

Some non-NUFC French wannabee ITK's are tweeting the same thing. No smoke without fire?

Probably following Colin

Didn't mean I wouldn't want Long btw. I just don't see the merit in getting rid of Best, even though I don't think he's as good as some make out. As things stand he's comfortably better than Lovenkrands, Ranger and probably Ameobi. I understand it's harder to get rid of shitter players but we should be looking to push Best down the pecking order IMO, not flogging him.

I would take Long but wouldn't sacrifice Best to do so as i think he's a decent back up striker and proved he can score in the PL last season.

f***s sake cwarr07 spouts some s***

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned on here that the Erdinc bid had been accepted long before that t*** tweeted it.

I find myself getting angry when I read his tweets, the piece of shit

Guest Geordiesned

I presume Colin is coming out with more shite about Zoggy. I don't follow him anymore so can't see his tweets which he's made private but can see on the NUFC hashtag that he's getting loads of abuse about something he's tweeted about Charlie.

Guest Geordiesned

He just tweeted that he's 2/1 on SkyBet to join us, and basically suggesting that people lump money on him to join us.

Jesus what a fucking bellend!

He just tweeted that he's 2/1 on SkyBet to join us, and basically suggesting that people lump money on him to join us.

Jesus what a f***ing bellend!

Its true!

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Player being shown around training facilities right now, academy players and parents been told to wait inside so identity isnt leaked #nufc