Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest Paxton

Stop taking over every f***ing thread with mackem chat.

He asked me the question and I simply answered it.

The new Mackem is desperately trying to come across 'decent' but ending every post with a negative about us isn't going to help :lol:

Not negative, I accept that he's a top player and bigger clubs are ultimately going to be in for him.

we've a few.

I agree, Krul, Colochinni, Cabaye.

don't forget cisse and ben arfa.

Perch has probably outperformed a few of their 'stars'.

Not even joking.

Too far.

Just like Michael Turner for us, a solid squad player who you can ask to come in at times and do a job for you, and they shall do it.

Who have been your stars this season? Sess? Mingolet?... Larsson!?...

Larsson - Been pretty in existent before his 2 goals last week, but overall has scored some important goals this season and also some valuable assists.

Sess - A bloody amazing footballer, off to bigger things (Hopefully not) in the summer.

O'Shea - There's a reason our goal difference is +5, and it's because of this lad. No wonder Fergie kept him for so long at United.

Colback - Gets better every time I have seen him, only going to get better in the future anarl.

Catts - See above.

Richardson - Best LB at the club, even though it's not his natural position. If it wasn't for Baines and Cole he would get a call up at LB. Hell uva player.

I'm sorry like, but as soon as you're praising Cattermole like that you HAVE to be a complete WUM. Truly shocking footballer, does literally nothing with the ball and appears to only have one purpose, to half people.

Guest Paxton

Richardson- hell of a player :lol: f*** off.

If you watched us on a weekly basis you would agree, but your opinion shall always be biased geordie and quickly brand him 'shite'.

Guest johnson293

If you watched us on a weekly basis you would agree, but your opinion shall always be biased geordie and quickly brand him 'shite'.

Its starting.  :rolleyes:

If you watched us on a weekly basis you would agree, but your opinion shall always be biased geordie and quickly brand him 's****'.

did he call him shite ? merely thought he wasn't a hell of a player, with which i agree.

The new Mackem is desperately trying to come across 'decent' but ending every post with a negative about us isn't going to help :lol:

Body language experts would tell u exactly the same

He's pissed off at the moment, form being one, lack of goals the other and Cisse the third

Hope he notches on Monday, big game for him!

Just shut up man

Guest elbee909

"O'Shea - No wonder Fergie kept him for so long at United" - well, that's a way of looking at it, I guess. :)

If you watched us on a weekly basis you would agree, but your opinion shall always be biased geordie and quickly brand him 's****'.

Looks like it.....

Guest elbee909

'Something something darkside...'

"Something something Wireside... something something COMPLETE"

Needs to pick his arse up tbh. Was ropey in the second half against Liverpool and total gash today.

Wouldn't mind sticking Shola in for Stoke. We could do with the extra height anyway.

:spit:

The guy's clearly exhausted, at the very least... he could use a rest in my opinion. We've got a tough end to the season, and any opportunity to recharge our best players, for the run-in, should be taken as far as i'm concerned. Shola's playing well at the moment anyway. It'll be a very physical game against Stoke, and if we're missing all three of Coloccini, Williamson and Tiote - i think we'll have to compensate a bit. That doesn't mean playing into the opposition's hands - it's just covering your backs. We know they're dangerous from set pieces.

So anyway, do you fancy actually having a discussion on this occasion - or are you just going to reply with another smiley? Seems you've got a very inflated opinion of yourself nowadays, Sewelly. You're an asset to the forum because there's no doubting your knowledge of the game (particularly abroad), and i'm happy to read posts from people who know more about a certain subject than i do. But your posting style is pretty tedious since you got bummed at the forum awards. Wish you'd give it a rest.

Have I missed something like?

Guest johnson293

Looks like it.....

Just read through the last 5 pages of the Tiote thread.

Apologies... the first sparks of his meltdown started a few hours ago.

Demba Ba ‏ @dembabafoot

Feel so good to be 5th on the table. With only 6 game to go. Cant sleep....... May be run a marathon today haha

7m Lee Smith Lee Smith ‏ @the_leesmith

@dembabafoot demba you haven't looked too happy lately, no reaction when cisse scored today. What's up?

Demba Ba Demba Ba ‏ @dembabafoot

@the_leesmith nothing at all. When you love football like i do you wanna play every minute. End of the day we win. So im glad once again :)

Good to hear. Now go to bed Demba, we need you well rested for Monday.

Demba Ba ‏ @dembabafoot

Feel so good to be 5th on the table. With only 6 game to go. Cant sleep....... May be run a marathon today haha

7m Lee Smith Lee Smith ‏ @the_leesmith

@dembabafoot demba you haven't looked too happy lately, no reaction when cisse scored today. What's up?

Demba Ba Demba Ba ‏ @dembabafoot

@the_leesmith nothing at all. When you love football like i do you wanna play every minute. End of the day we win. So im glad once again :)

Good to hear. Now go to bed Demba, we need you well rested for Monday.

:thup:

Guess I was worrying about nothing! Shame on me.