Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest hatem garrincha

You thought I could have invented the story ?  :lol:

You didn't give much information about what he'd said so I asked someone else who had seen it.

Fair enough. And Sifu is a very concise contributor.

Said it many weeks ago like many of us already sensed, Pardew has been found out by the players, a long ball merchant like many of us have already accepted. 

At least now it has been confirmed.  The longer Pardew don't change his ways the more top players will want to leave, and I can't blame them. 

Don't think they give a damn as long as we win.

Said it many weeks ago like many of us already sensed, Pardew has been found out by the players, a long ball merchant like many of us have already accepted. 

At least now it has been confirmed.  The longer Pardew don't change his ways the more top players will want to leave, and I can't blame them. 

Neither do we, but we're not.

I doubt players like Ben Arfa and Cabaye share your views.  Ba probably would as long as he was getting the goals, I doubt the others enjoy it too much.

Hmmm, to finish off that mini section about Ba, Ba himself made an appearance and said: "Will Demba Ba leave Newcastle? For the time being, he's not going to say"... then goes on to say how his first goal against Reading has been his favourite one so far.

Don't think anyone knows at this point.

I doubt players like Ben Arfa and Cabaye share your views.  Ba probably would as long as he was getting the goals, I doubt the others enjoy it too much.

Its not just these type of players who don't like the approach but the facts are they been bullshitted into thinking they are signing for a manager that shares the same philosophy of the game as they do. 

Ba. He got no fucking right to say these bullshits out. Look at what he did since Cisse arrived. Those fucking mid circle long shots, the summer saga, immediately ask agent to issue public threats for just one game on the bench, etc. Fuck off man. We paid such a huge cost changing our style to please you and you now publicly hits out the manager?

L

Cabaye is another case. He has the right to complain because he has been promised and it wasn't fulfilled. And I can see him staying if we change our playstyle.

Ba. He got no f***ing right to say these bullshits out. Look at what he did since Cisse arrived. Those f***ing mid circle long shots, the summer saga, immediately ask agent to issue public threats for just one game on the bench, etc. f*** off man. We paid such a huge cost changing our style to please you and you now publicly hits out the manager?

L

Cabaye is another case. He has the right to complain because he has been promised and it wasn't fulfilled. And I can see him staying if we change our playstyle.

:lol:

He'll leave on some massive contract, then his knee will explode within a couple of months.

For what it's worth, I think we need to part ways with him. We're setting our entire team up around him, which isn't doing us any favours. It's doing him favours, but ultimately all that does is make it even more likely that he'll leave. Ironically, although Pardew is desperate for him to stay he's making it more likely that Ba will leave with every game he plays entirely focused around him, as it's just putting him in the shop window all the time.

If he'd played on the left of a 4-3-3 all season, he'd have far less goals and nobody would want to go anywhere near him at £90k/week, just as in the close-season. We'd almost certainly be higher up the table, Cisse would be scoring more to compensate for Ba's reduced return, we'd be playing better football and we'd have world peace and a cure for famine.

Or something like that.

He'll leave on some massive contract, then his knee will explode within a couple of months.

For what it's worth, I think we need to part ways with him. We're setting our entire team up around him, which isn't doing us any favours. It's doing him favours, but ultimately all that does is make it even more likely that he'll leave. Ironically, although Pardew is desperate for him to stay he's making it more likely that Ba will leave with every game he plays entirely focused around him, as it's just putting him in the shop window all the time.

If he'd played on the left of a 4-3-3 all season, he'd have far less goals and nobody would want to go anywhere near him at £90k/week, just as in the close-season. We'd almost certainly be higher up the table, Cisse would be scoring more to compensate for Ba's reduced return, we'd be playing better football and we'd have world peace and a cure for famine.

Or something like that.

You're missing something, the shitty long ball doesn't suit Ba or any of our players.  We're not playing long ball football because of Ba, I agree with the rest of your post apart from his exploding knee though.

Guest silkymarvoh

As soon as a big club with more money comes in he'll be off, he's done it to every club. To be quite honest, although it will damage the team, i'd rather him go to Arsenal than have to endure this every window.