Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Ba dosnt really react to either of Cisses goals. I think he is genuinely jealous that his 'mate' is getting all the attention

I genuinely think, regardless of how well he is playing, that he is p*ssed off about playing on the left

I hope i am wrong, but if he starts being all sulky and thinking about individual glory he will go right down in my estimations.

no, you're not right still.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Stick Hoilett or Moses or some such into the role that Ba had today, and we'd be looking dreamy.

Yep, we need to upgrade on Ba with Victor Moses.

:lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ba dosnt really react to either of Cisses goals. I think he is genuinely jealous that his 'mate' is getting all the attention

I genuinely think, regardless of how well he is playing, that he is p*ssed off about playing on the left

I hope i am wrong, but if he starts being all sulky and thinking about individual glory he will go right down in my estimations.

no, you're not right still.

Unfortunately I am

The signs are there! He's pissed off he's not the big dog anymore! He needs to either shape up or get over it

Guest Paxton

Scored some important goals for you this season, a lot of your success is down to him, but I cannot doubt the talent in the rest of your squad too.

It's good that you have found a maybe even better striker in Cisse, as his goals have dried up a bit recently and could be off in the summer.

You can do better than that, man. :yao:

No wind up intended.

Hoilett we could all be confident about. Moses isn't such a sure fire bet but he's improved a lot this season, and I'd take the chance on him.

Young Zaha at Palace probably isn't ready yet but if he became available I'd snap him up as one for the future.

But whille we can debate how good these alternative players are, what I think a lot of people aren't acknowledging is just how poor Ba looks in that role. It's not just today, it's been apparent for the last few games. His movement isn't good enough for that position and more nimble players are just nicking the ball off him.

http://i39.tinypic.com/34ffdhz.jpg

Aye, he looks f***ing gutted...

f***ing hell, Ba needs to grow up and stop being such a cock.

He's really gone down in my estimation...

Worra cunt, get rid.

Sure he's disappointed at not being amongst the goals, what striker wouldn't be? But we're 5th in the league, pushing for europe and his good mate is doing really well. Total overplayed bollocks by sky and that c*** Coleman. For me a complete non-issue at the moment, that system will still provide him with chances in a more open game and he'll probably score against Bolton on monday anyway.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The new Mackem is desperately trying to come across 'decent' but ending every post with a negative about us isn't going to help :lol:

Body language experts would tell u exactly the same

He's pissed off at the moment, form being one, lack of goals the other and Cisse the third

Hope he notches on Monday, big game for him!

Sure he's disappointed at not being amongst the goals, what striker wouldn't be? But we're 5th in the league, pushing for europe and his good mate is doing really well. Total overplayed bollocks by sky and that c*** Coleman. For me a complete non-issue at the moment, that system will still provide him with chances in a more open game and he'll probably score against Bolton on monday anyway.

Sky are like the Daily Mail of football punditry, like last week was a "controversial" game, this will be their next thing Ba devastated, want's out etc, etc, etc.

The new Mackem is desperately trying to come across 'decent' but ending every post with a negative about us isn't going to help :lol:

He's p*ssed off at the moment, form being one, lack of goals the other and Cisse the third

Didn't realise body language experts would also be able to tell you why he's pissed off :lol:

Guest johnson293

Aye, had noticed that too.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's p*ssed off at the moment, form being one, lack of goals the other and Cisse the third

Didn't realise body language experts would also be able to tell you why he's p*ssed off :lol:

Then progress has been made!

Aye, had noticed that too.

Yeah, you're great, you have a great scorer and that.

When you go into administration and get relegated to the conference though, that won't be good will it?

:lol:

Didn't see the game but I have seen the post match analysis and its true Sky have gone overboard on him.

True he hasn't scored since Cisse started but from what I remember, he should have scored the pen against Sunderland and two goals against West Brom only last week - he was a stud length away from sending it home for the first and he was brought down just as he was pulling the trigger on the third. Theres been other chances too (I seem to remember him hitting the woodwork). Its not like he isn't getting in the mixer. His positioning and willingness to make up ground is still there and the 17th verse to his song will come! Hopefully a big sigh of relief will come on Monday

http://i39.tinypic.com/34ffdhz.jpg

Aye, he looks f***ing gutted...

f***ing hell, Ba needs to grow up and stop being such a cock.

He's really gone down in my estimation...

Worra c***, get rid.

Whats the point in that sarcasm? Its obvious his body language wasnt great during the game, whether Sky went overboard or not. Is it down to playing deeper, or simply not being in amongst the goals? Who knows, but he can play better than he did today if he plays with more aggression, and not with his head down, like he did sometimes today. Still a class player & important one. On the issue of him playing in that role, if he wouldnt fancy that (inter-changing) position long term then that'd be disapointing, because he can play there and still get goals.