Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest neesy111

I'd be OK with Best being 3rd choice next season with Lovenkrands and Shola fighting for the 4th striker position. 

If we get Ba then we should also go for hitzlsperger. It seems like they have a good understanding on the pitch. I think both would be excellent for us, hitz. can also play left back and have great shot as well.

If we get Ba then we should also go for hitzlsperger. It seems like they have a good understanding on the pitch. I think both would be excellent for us, hitz. can also play left back and have great shot as well.

Not good enough, no need.

Best showed last season, he's fine as a back up option. Looked a vastly improved power once be had bated his first goals v West Ham.

I think he looked better last season because he was played in the only position where he should be asked to play ie leading the line as a traditional number 9. He can't drop deeper or play wide, which was what was happening when he had to play with another similar striker.

It's also helped his reputation that he bagged a few goals, but that can happen with any striker who hits a good streak.

If we're going to play better football, we need attacking players with a bit more in their armoury.

In a 4-3-3 he would mostly be required to lead the line, you would expect Ben Arfa or Zog/other to be providing the width. As a squad player he's adequate imo.

Best showed last season, he's fine as a back up option. Looked a vastly improved power once be had bated his first goals v West Ham.

I think he looked better last season because he was played in the only position where he should be asked to play ie leading the line as a traditional number 9. He can't drop deeper or play wide, which was what was happening when he had to play with another similar striker.

It's also helped his reputation that he bagged a few goals, but that can happen with any striker who hits a good streak.

If we're going to play better football, we need attacking players with a bit more in their armoury.

In a 4-3-3 he would mostly be required to lead the line, you would expect Ben Arfa or Zog/other to be providing the width. As a squad player he's adequate imo.

:thup:

Guest rosstoon

There's only one demba ba one demba ba he's senagalese and he scores with ease walking in a demba wonderland

Guest BooBoo

There's only one demba ba one demba ba he's senagalese and he scores with ease walking in a demba wonderland

Shut the hell up man!

Guest rosstoon

Shut the hell up man!

Why's that you prick. What's ur prob. Just having a laugh

Guest BooBoo

Shut the hell up man!

:fishing: :facepalm: :lol: O0

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Shut the hell up man!

:fishing: :facepalm: :lol: O0

No need to actually write anymore with these wide variety of emotion symbols available. :lol:

Physically (apart from the knee thing) he has it all and technically we have seen he knows where the goal is too. I particularly like that he's got a great header on him too, we already have a decent set-piece, hopefully he will add to that.

Really astute move from the club, especially on a free.

--------------- Ba ------- Erdinc/Rondon-----------

Ben Arfa-----------Cabaye-------------- N'zogbia/Gervinho

--------------------Tiote--------------------------------

Enrique-----Coloccini------Taylor---------Simpson

----------------Krul/Forster--------------------------               

Didn't he only join WH on loan in January?

No.

Maybe we'll take over the transfer in some way? Pay some to Hoffenheim with West Ham getting nothing.

Even if we are talking about Sullivan here I find it hard to believe that any club in a serious relegation battle would sign a multimillion striker and have a clause in his contract so that he can go for nothing at the end of the season....

Didn't he only join WH on loan in January?

No.

Maybe we'll take over the transfer in some way? Pay some to Hoffenheim with West Ham getting nothing.

Even if we are talking about Sullivan here I find it hard to believe that any club in a serious relegation battle would sign a multimillion striker and have a clause in his contract so that he can go for nothing at the end of the season....

Don't find it hard to believe at all really. Eejits.