Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

The new Mackem is desperately trying to come across 'decent' but ending every post with a negative about us isn't going to help :lol:

Body language experts would tell u exactly the same

He's p*ssed off at the moment, form being one, lack of goals the other and Cisse the third

Hope he notches on Monday, big game for him!

Oh do fuck off please mate.

Guest Paxton

The new Mackem is desperately trying to come across 'decent' but ending every post with a negative about us isn't going to help :lol:

Not negative, I accept that he's a top player and bigger clubs are ultimately going to be in for him.

Sky's desperate last ditch attempt to derail our season with the 'demba aint happy story' ... its a non starter man. He's narked as he aint scored for weeks... most strikers are.

Good how Jonas mentioned him post match... can see numerous attempts to pick him out on monday now.

Not negative, I accept that he's a top player and bigger clubs are ultimately going to be in for him.

I'm not sure I can accept seeing Catermole on our Forum everyday. His face disgusts me. He's better than Tiote like.

Sky's desperate last ditch attempt to derail our season with the 'demba aint happy story' ... its a non starter man. He's narked as he aint scored for weeks... most strikers are.

Good how Jonas mentioned him post match... can see numerous attempts to pick him out on monday now.

He was really pissed off in the match because he badly misplaced a pass, it was obviously early on he wasn't having a good day and was annoyed about it. Sad that the media tried to twist it, hopefully the fans don't go along with it.

we've a few.

On soccernet, says substitution was because of ankle injury. How bad is it? Don't want to break up our front 3

Sure they said it was some sort of strain rather than pull, basically it was a take off before it became serious rather than it being something serious injury.

Guest Paxton

we've a few.

I agree, Krul, Colochinni, Cabaye.

we've a few.

:lol: Spanner.

we've a few.

don't forget cisse and ben arfa.

we've a few.

Perch has probably outperformed a few of their 'stars'.

Not even joking.

just listening to rob lee (legend of a player but always prone to talking shite) about demba saying about he doesn't look happy and cisse is playing through the middle all the time...as if the long spells when ba was through the middle and cisse defending on the left never happened, as if he chose not to watch.

really hate it when pundits have less footballing nouse when watching than your average joe.

Guest Paxton

we've a few.

:lol: Spanner.

I have heard some posters spell 'Sessegnon' as 'Sesinnone' on here though.

Guest Paxton

we've a few.

Not even joking.

Too far.

Just like Michael Turner for us, a solid squad player who you can ask to come in at times and do a job for you, and they shall do it.

He was really p*ssed off in the match because he badly misplaced a pass, it was obviously early on he wasn't having a good day and was annoyed about it. Sad that the media tried to twist it, hopefully the fans don't go along with it.

Regardless of the reason for it, its a bit frustrating seeing him sulking during the game. He's a top class player & a beast - his head shouldnt go down, he should play with more aggression than today.

we've a few.

Not even joking.

Too far.

Just like Michael Turner for us, a solid squad player who you can ask to come in at times and do a job for you, and they shall do it.

Who have been your stars this season? Sess? Mingolet?... Larsson!?...

Certainly had an off-day today. Got to say, I am a tiny bit worried :undecided: No goals since the Villa game and that's a worry for any striker but then again, he's more than played his role in the team recently. He's been an important player for us in this new system and long may he continue to play and thrive there.

Hmmm, probably for the best that I stop worrying actually. Like some people have said, it might be down to fatigue and all that. Really, as soon as he gets a goal, he should be fine.

Really is no need to worry, look at his entire career record. If Cisse was out Demba would be scoring for fun. At the moment he is in a limited role, performing it well and still looking very threatening.

Guest Paxton

we've a few.

Not even joking.

Too far.

Who have been your stars this season? Sess? Mingolet?... Larsson!?...

Larsson - Been pretty in existent before his 2 goals last week, but overall has scored some important goals this season and also some valuable assists.

Sess - A bloody amazing footballer, off to bigger things (Hopefully not) in the summer.

O'Shea - There's a reason our goal difference is +5, and it's because of this lad. No wonder Fergie kept him for so long at United.

Colback - Gets better every time I have seen him, only going to get better in the future anarl.

Catts - See above.

Richardson - Best LB at the club, even though it's not his natural position. If it wasn't for Baines and Cole he would get a call up at LB. Hell uva player.