Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Class :thup:

Said it a couple of pages back, but i honestly believe he can play on the left and still score goals at the same rate in the central.

His problem at the end of last season was a confidence and physical issue, he got chances at the end of last year but didn't take them.

Hopefully we persist with it.

Class :thup:

Said it a couple of pages back, but i honestly believe he can play on the left and still score goals at the same rate in the central.

His problem at the end of last season was a confidence and physical issue, he got chances at the end of last year but didn't take them.

Hopefully we persist with it.

:thup:

was very unlucky a number of times too, think the 'cannot play on the left' 'need to get rid if we want to play 4-3-3' has been typically blown way out of proportion. Despite not scoring he played well last season from Feb for the majority of the time, had the odd shocker where his touch was abysmal but was generally good.

Guest Howaythetoon

Great goal but he looked extremely sluggish and slow even. As for the daft bint interviewing him... she should know that during the holly month of Ramadam, Muslims cannot even touch alcohol.

Anyway, alhamdulillah for wor Demba. Mashallah! Hopefully more goals will come. Inshallah!

Eid mubarak to all Muslims by the way, especially our own.

Great goal but he looked extremely sluggish and slow even. As for the daft bint interviewing him... she should know that during the holly month of Ramadam, Muslims cannot even touch alcohol.

Anyway, alhamdulillah for wor Demba. Mashallah! Hopefully more goals will come. Inshallah!

Haram at all times. (Hence why Demba politely declined to pass it on. )

Not seen a replay of the goal yet, but it looked :sweetjesus: worthy from the Leazes. Think it was definitely one of those goals you appreciate more if you're sat further away, looked as if it was almost going in slow motion.

It looked sumptuous from the SJH corner as well.

Actually, it's not haram at all times. There is nowhere in the Qu'ran that says you cant handle alcohol. It's just that a lot of people are ill informed so err on the side of caution by not touching it.

Guest Howaythetoon

Is it? thought it was Ok if you work in a bar for example or own an off-licence...

Btw I once fasted for 10 days and when it came to playing football, I was weak and simply off the pace so its no wonder Ba and Cisse in partiuclar look so sluggish.

Actually, it's not haram at all times. There is nowhere in the Qu'ran that says you cant handle alcohol. It's just that a lot of people are ill informed so err on the side of caution by not touching it.

Don't want to bring up a debate about it. But there is a hadith or two where Mo says Allah curses whoever drinks alcohol, sells it, passes it on, etc.

Basically whatever contributes to committing this "sin". (of drinking)

Is it? thought it was Ok if you work in a bar for example or own an off-licence...

Btw I once fasted for 10 days and when it came to playing football, I was weak and simply off the pace so its no wonder Ba and Cisse in partiuclar look so sluggish.

No.....strictly no alcohol :lol: It's all "evil". :lol: :rolleyes:

:spit:

She should know? :lol: Call me naive like, but she's a football reporter, not a religious analyst.

I know they couldn't/don't drink it, but I didn't know he couldn't even hold it.

Alcohol is forbidden at all times. It is forbidden to consume Alcohol, make it, sell it etc etc

So those Muslims that own off licences, they are going against the teachings of Islam (Just to clarify in case I get accused of being a fundamentalist, each person is entitled to do what they want, be that drink it or sell it)

Don't want to bring up a debate about it. But there is a hadith or two where Mo says Allah curses whoever drinks alcohol, sells it, passes it on, etc.

Fair enough - dont want to debate it either but it's a contentious issue. But there is nowhere where it says they cannot touch it with their hands. haven't read the whole Qu'ran myself and certainly dont know the hadiths but I have a lot of muslim friends and they are all clear that they are certainly allowed to touch bottles of it. Just not drink it.

She should know? :lol: Call me naive like, but she's a football reporter, not a religious analyst.

I know they couldn't/don't drink it, but I didn't know he couldn't even hold it.

I told you... it spreads "fitna". :lol: (Trials of life)

Don't really blame her

Yaya Toure during a presentation mentioned he doesn't drink BUT he just passed it onto Lescott

Fair enough - dont want to debate it either but it's a contentious issue. But there is nowhere where it says they cannot touch it with their hands. haven't read the whole Qu'ran myself and certainly dont know the hadiths but I have a lot of muslim friends and they are all clear that they are certainly allowed to touch bottles of it. Just not drink it.

Not sure about touching it..... but it's definitely a sin to pass it on, as Demba was asked to do. (I agree with JH, that blonde tart is blameless really.)

Guest Howaythetoon

No. :lol: It's all "evil". :lol: :rolleyes:

If that is the case then a lot of shop keepers in England are fucked like :lol:

Seriously, the Qu'ran also says its a sin to pass judgement and that one of god's gift to man is free will so....