Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Should really be "this time there ARE two."

Dreadful grammar.

I thought that but thought Dave had made it so convinced myself I was wrong :lol:

Added to that, there are 8 Muslims on the playing staff apparently. No love for the other six?

Both Robbie Earle and Shaka Hislop said on the ESPN Press-Pass tonight the best bit of business NUFC have done this summer is signing Ba to a new long term contract... Have i missed something?...

Both Robbie Earle and Shaka Hislop said on the ESPN Press-Pass tonight the best bit of business NUFC have done this summer is signing Ba to a new long term contract... Have i missed something?...

Not only you have missed something but Pardew and Ba have missed something too  :lol:

They are just a bit clueless tbh.

Dreadful grammar.

I thought that but thought Dave had made it so convinced myself I was wrong :lol:

Added to that, there are 8 Muslims on the playing staff apparently. No love for the other six?

Are they also named Demba?

Dreadful grammar.

Are they also named Demba?

Er....no.  :blush:

/going to be a stonking hangover today. :buck2: