Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Said this in the summer. Predictable as fuck that failing to invest would see our better players banging on the exit door. I thought we'd manage to get at least through January like.

Yup. Think a few have cottoned onto this in the Pards thread. It has been my main worry of late.

Guest hatem garrincha

Cabs made an apperance during the interview and spoke about the poor football the team is playing.

As in results or style?

Style. He said hopefully Demba is here to exploit chances from nothing. It was a little appearance

Cabs made an apperance during the interview and spoke about the poor football the team is playing.

As in results or style?

Style. He said hopefully Demba is here to exploit chances from nothing. It was a little appearance

Was this on tv? When?

Guest hatem garrincha

As in results or style?

Was this on tv? When?

Tonight, french Tv canal +, during Ba interview.

:jesuswept:

Maybe its the only way forward. If it isn't adressed we wont progress and key players will try to leave. Cabaye is a natural playmaker, who hardly sees the ball. Cant be satisfying when losing.

As in results or style?

http://i.imgur.com/sU4co.gif

Shit just got real.

Guest hatem garrincha

So what you're saying is, half way through an interview with Ba, Cabaye just walked in and started to say how s*** we were playing.

:lol:

No, cabs little interview was made separatly

Because it does nowt for morale and team spirit, even tho we might agree with them.

But if it's kept within the team it will have the same affect on morale.  At least it it's out in the open it will put pressure on people to sort it out, if the quotes on here are true.

I have never understood why people seem to think ignorance is bliss.

So what you're saying is, half way through an interview with Ba, Cabaye just walked in and started to say how s*** we were playing.

I'm just picturing ba talking away and then some entrance music starts blasting and cabaye comes storming down a ramp :lol: