Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

It's not a case of him being fit or not, it's a case of us trying to play him "off the shoulder" of Best or Shola when he's your archetypal goal poacher. Get him in the box and he'll score goals, ask him to drop back and create stuff and he'll look about as useful as a chocolate teacup.

He doesn't fit into our style of play.

aye

How can he not be fit yet, seriously?

And assuming it's not down to lack of fitness, that leaves us with it being an emotional/psychological/confidence issue. Just find it amazing how someone earning more in a week than most do in a year can have "confidence issues".

What about his suspect knee?

As I said at the start of my sentence:"assuming it's not down to a fitness issue"...

Oh yeah.

People payed top notch money to be in top form shouldn't put religion on top of their career. Ramadan is no excuse to not beeing able to run at all. He was s***, had no speed, nor work rate. What's up with him? He was a much better player at West Ham, bet he has been better wherever he has been... When does ramadan end anyway?

Sorry but religion is part of the private life, of course if Ba is doing Ramadan, it will affect his performances on the pitch but he is obliged to do it if he's Muslim...

It is very understandable and NORMAL to put its religion on top of the career, whatever is your wage.

I think faith is more important than money or football...

I'm risking another ban herre but fuck off man, blaming ramadan is nonsense. He is atrocious, absolutely atrocious.

What happened to giving players a chance?

For fuck's sake man.

People payed top notch money to be in top form shouldn't put religion on top of their career. Ramadan is no excuse to not beeing able to run at all. He was s***, had no speed, nor work rate. What's up with him? He was a much better player at West Ham, bet he has been better wherever he has been... When does ramadan end anyway?

Sorry but religion is part of the private life, of course if Ba is doing Ramadan, it will affect his performances on the pitch but he is obliged to do it if he's Muslim...

It is very understandable and NORMAL to put its religion on top of the career, whatever is your wage.

I'm risking another ban herre but fuck off man, blaming ramadan is nonsense. He is atrocious, absolutely atrocious.

What happened to giving players a chance?

For fuck's sake man.

He is garbage man.

I'm risking another ban herre but f*** off man, blaming ramadan is nonsense. He is atrocious, absolutely atrocious.

:dowiespin:

I'm risking another ban herre but f*** off man, blaming ramadan is nonsense. He is atrocious, absolutely atrocious.

?????????

?????????

Judging him on 105 minutes of football, seen his career goal record?

?????????

I haven't seen his goal record but i have seen his performances for NUFC and he has been aboslute total shite. he even made Shola look good against Arsenal.

Guest mimifrench

I'm NOT blaming Ramadan... I was just answering the one who said that Ba has to put his job on top of the religion.

You should wait another few weeks to see his improvement on the team, i mean he has just arrived in your club and he was injured.

I don't how he played for nufc because i didn't see him playing but he looked good in West Ham and Hoffenheim.

Maybe your club should target another forward with a different style

Can we change the thread title to 'Demba Ba - Fucking shit, this has been decided after 105 minutes of football of which we had fuck off possesion against Arsenal and pretty much the whole team were poor against Scunny"?

Or is that too long? I tried to cut it down this Scunny. Some pathetic reactions Ujpest takes the prize though.

?????????

I haven't seen his goal record but i have seen his performances for NUFC and he has been aboslute total s****. he even made Shola look good against Arsenal.

105 minutes of football, give him time.

Can we change the thread title to 'Demba Ba - Fucking shit, this has been decided after 105 minutes of football of which we had fuck off possesion against Arsenal and pretty much the whole team were poor against Scunny"?

Or is that too long? I tried to cut it down this Scunny. Some pathetic reactions Ujpest takes the prize though.

Has he or has not been complete and utter shite?

105 minutes of football and people are writing players off. Something seriously wrong there, man. I'd expect it modern generation of supporters expecting instant gratification, but not somebody who has been watching football for a long time.

I wouldn't say he's garbage at all. He's proved that he's a good player everywhere he's played. He just looks lacking confidence/lacking fitness/doesn't fit our current style of play.

He deserves a good chance though. Moronic to say he's garbage.

You would have to be a complete and utter fucking spastic to say he is garbage.

Just saying, but yeah, a complete and utter fucking spastic.

105 minutes of football and people are writing players off. Something seriously wrong there, man. I'd expect it modern generation of supporters expecting instant gratification, but not somebody who has been watching football for a long time.

He reminds me of Tony Cunningham, he is shite and really emphasises the fact that we are desperate to sign a striker to replace carroll.

I know I bumped this thread but I'm not writing him off. Been pretty poor so far, that's all.

Comes with the territory on here.  Just hope nobody gets on his back at home games.