Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Yeah. And frankly if it does then he shouldn't be picked.

Try going a day without eating and then doing any physicall activity, it effects everything! which is why i said he should either break his fast or we shouldn't pick him untill after the Fulham game.

No way does fasting affect his ability to control a football.

It would like.

Why? I can kind of understand the fatigue argument, but basic skills? The post above says Marveaux is observing it too, his touch was perfectly fine. If he loses all ability due to a religious choice then Pardew shouldn't be picking him.

What a shit excuse.

Try going a day without eating and then doing any physicall activity, it effects everything! which is why i said he should either break his fast or we shouldn't pick him untill after the Fulham game.

BUT he is eating/drinking at sunset and sunrise

and then on match days he eats as normal

Ba is just struggling because we are not utilising him properly and his confidence looks a bit shot, needs that first goal asap

Aye, Dave's right on this one. If the fasting thing is affecting him so much - which I would presume it would be (to an extent) given the rigorous nutritional plans players have these days - why play him?

Ba is just struggling because we are not utilising him properly and his confidence looks a bit shot, needs that first goal asap

I just think he's shit.

I just think he's s***.

He is not shit and he will prove it in time

I just think he's s***.

he made Shola look good man and that's takes some doing!

he is garbage, can't run, no first touch, weak as piss.

Youtube his WHAM Goals, how many of them were lucky deflections or off his shins etc.

Far too early to come to that kind of conclusion. He's been pap so far, but hopefully he picks up soon.

We haven't got time to wait though, we need points on the board in the run up to November while we are playing less hard games (on paper) than after that.

Guest Wally_McFool

I would agree that he has to be given some time but what I have seen of Ba so far has mortified me.

The bloke  makes Shola look like Pele.

When does this fasting s**** finish?

Only lasts during daylight hours which is why he should have plans outside the fasting times to get food etc. It's not like this is his first season as a pro football is it? I just don't know why he is so poor.

Ramadan ends on the 29th

I just think he's s***.

he made Shola look good man and that's takes some doing!

he is garbage, can't run, no first touch, weak as piss.

Youtube his WHAM Goals, how many of them were lucky deflections or off his shins etc.

He's had an amazing purple patch mind, it's been going on for 6 years now :lol:

Must be the luckiest garbage player to have ever played.