Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Howay man, we knew this was over a month ago, look at the amount of times someone buried the deal and then suspiciously one of the local journalists kept it going...

What an absolute shower of shit :mackems: If we go into this season without signing another proper striker it will sum everything up about this regime and all that patter re the Carroll money.

Can you imagine the quotes Pardew is going to come out with over the next few weeks re lack of signings, lol I actually like a lot of what he says and he seems very genuine but his lack of authority at the club is cringe worthy.

Where it came from (I assume):

@raisbeck10 Matt Raisbeck

@bbcnewcastle understands #nufc have given up hope of signing PSG striker Mevlut Erdinc - more on #totalsport at 5.30 bbc.in/bdPKvz

2 hours ago via web

First guy appears to work for the Total Sport team.

Guest Antec

He didn't impress me that much, but I'm still disappointed he isn't coming. The summer is a weird, weird time.

Watching youtube he looked nothing special, still better than what we have mind

@bbcnewcastle understands #nufc have given up hope of signing PSG striker Mevlut Erdinc - more on #totalsport at 5.30 bbc.in/bdPKvz

2 hours ago via web

Yes, apologies for not posting the link.

Just goes to show how full of shit Douglas and Ryder are.  They've behaved like 2 of Ashley's cronies all summer feeding us all these lies and bullshit stories. 

Personal teresm were agreed ages ago according to these clowns.

2 hours ago via web

Yes, apologies for not posting the link.

No worries, wasn't sure if it was actually on the radio.

Just goes to show how full of shit Douglas and Ryder are.  They've behaved like 2 of Ashley's cronies all summer feeding us all these lies and bullshit stories.  

Personal teresm were agreed ages ago according to these clowns.

Their job is to report links to players, every newspaper does it about every club, and a tiny fraction of them end up happening. I doubt there's a conspiracy behind it.