Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

No-one's saying it is. Currently there's roughly as much chance as of him going to Newcastle as Erdinc, Sow, Gervinho etc. No-one knows anything currently, it's all pure speculation which is what 99% of the transfer window is.

No-one's saying it is. Currently there's roughly as much chance as of him going to Newcastle as Erdinc, Sow, Gervinho etc. No-one knows anything currently, it's all pure speculation which is what 99% of the transfer window is.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/313/chrishughtonbaggies.png

"Are you Chris Hughton?"

"Thats just pure speculation at this point in time."

:smitten: Aww chrissy boy.

The 'familiar hunting ground' comment should rule Germany out, Papiss Cisse included. That'd leave us France and Deportivo. And we've raided PSG time and time again, so it has to be them.

Douglas clearly meant France, he tweeted earlier saying that 'hunting ground' comment referred to the same league '90% of their targets are'.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The 'familiar hunting ground' comment should rule Germany out, Papiss Cisse included. That'd leave us France and Deportivo. And we've raided PSG time and time again, so it has to be them.

Douglas clearly meant France, he tweeted earlier saying that 'hunting ground' comment referred to the same league '90% of their targets are'.

I think it's

Yourself al arabi (17 goals this season for Caen)

Guest sicko2ndbest

f*** me, do any of you ringpieces actually read the threads? It's like being on a merry-go-round in here.

There should definately be a merrygoround smilie

Has anybody seen Nolan Roux play? I've heard good things about him. Pacey, apparantly.

Old.

oops i forgot, he's over 22. sorry.

http://theoverflowroom.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/nothing_to_see_here.jpg