Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Genuine question but why are people so against this? Is it because he turned us down and wanted to fight for his place at PSG? So nothing to do with his ability?

His strike rate looks pretty poor for Ligue1. 1in4  kinda thing. Don't know much about him mind, could be ace.

Genuine question but why are people so against this? Is it because he turned us down and wanted to fight for his place at PSG? So nothing to do with his ability?

Aye I was wondering that. We're f***ing desperate for a striker of some sort of quality and this bloke must be a bit good if we've continued the pursuit.

Its because his story dragged on for fucking ages.

So why was everyone so delighted when we got linked with Debuchy again in late December?, because that was a cunt of a saga too. I know we've signed him now but as soon as links towards him resurfaced everyone pissed their pants in expectation.

62 goals in 224 games is shit? Obviously he could offer more than goals but his record doesn't inspire me with much confidence.

His strike rate looks pretty poor for Ligue1. 1in4  kinda thing. Don't know much about him mind, could be ace.

1 in 3 for his career, for a support striker I'd say that's a good/decent record.

I want someone who can play on the wing, someone like Remy or Aubameyang.

Please enlighten me on the numerous times youve seen Aubameyang play on the wing

Someone who can. Not someone I've seen play on the wing numerous times.

He's never played on the wing in his life :lol:

62 goals in 224 games is shit? Obviously he could offer more than goals but his record doesn't inspire me with much confidence.

He has 10 in 26 this season though, which is the stat that matters.

EDIT: I might be talking shit here like I dunno, his Wikipedia page seems mental.

Please enlighten me on the numerous times youve seen Aubameyang play on the wing

Can't Erdinc though? Sure I've read he's more of your Bellamy type of forward.

He's played left wing 5 times this season and CF 12 times.

Thanks.

Are those Pardew'esque selections though, similar to Cisse standing out like a sore thumb on the wing? The stuff of square pegs, round holes.

Has he actually been effective when used at LW? Otherwise the appearance stat is misleading, and not a true indicator of his versatility (lack of).

Where's that from?

Are those Pardew'esque selections though, similar to Cisse standing out like a sore thumb on the wing? The stuff of square pegs, round holes.

Has he actually been effective when used at LW? Otherwise the appearance stat is misleading, and not a true indicator of his versatility (lack of).

Wikipedia isn't that in-depth tbf.

Any reason why Rennes sell him for less than the £6.6m they paid for him given that he's playing, scoring and has a contract 'til 30.06.2015? Especially if they're already trying to bin off M'Vila and are 4th in the league?

Any reason why Rennes sell him for the £6.6m they paid for him given that he's playing, scoring and has a contract 'til 30.06.2015? Especially if they're already trying to bin off M'Vila and are 4th in the league?

En Francais? Non.

Mange tout, Rodney, mange tout.