Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

It seems like he places a shot well but has no real power, could find it quite tricky over here if he doesn't have any real power in a shot.

Because the goal keepers in the Premier League are so much better than in France?

Nah

I like this bit of that article :

He isn’t the tallest of players at 5″11, but similar to Didier Drogba, some defenders seem to just bounce off him, such is his physical strength.

BLACK POWER.

White Power

:D

I like this bit of that article :

He isn’t the tallest of players at 5″11, but similar to Didier Drogba, some defenders seem to just bounce off him, such is his physical strength.

BLACK POWER.

White Power

:D

coffee colour power!

It seems like he places a shot well but has no real power, could find it quite tricky over here if he doesn't have any real power in a shot.

Because the goal keepers in the Premier League are so much better than in France?

Unless your Gomes or one of Arsenal's keepers then anything that doesn't have real power on them will most likely be saved. His placement will have to be spot on because I can't see him being able to put a ball back across the face of goal and into the far corner over here where as where he plays now he seems to be able to score from wider positions then just face on. I can't see many keepers here being beaten like that.

Do you know that he doesn't have a good strike on him, because in the article that Baggio posted it said that he had a strong shot.

Knocked us back last July

Newcastle target Mevlut Erdinc wants to stay with Paris St Germain ...

1 Jul 2010 ... Mevlut Erdinc does not want to leave Paris St Germain. Newcastle are reported to have bid £5m for the 23-year-old striker but PSG are .

Knocked us back last July

Newcastle target Mevlut Erdinc wants to stay with Paris St Germain ...

1 Jul 2010 ... Mevlut Erdinc does not want to leave Paris St Germain. Newcastle are reported to have bid £5m for the 23-year-old striker but PSG are .

That fee certainly fits in with the figures mentioned mind if we're trying to push this through. (£6-8m)

Interesting that Carr seems particularly keen on the lad. I'm not one to assume that every player whom Carr rates is going to be a world-beater but it can't be ignored that our scouts record has been particularly good.

Hopefully he seems something really good in this lad. Bare in mind that if he got 10 or 12 goals in the Premiership, his price would probably double from 6 million to 12 million.

Interesting that Carr seems particularly keen on the lad. I'm not one to assume that every player whom Carr rates is going to be a world-beater but it can't be ignored that our scouts record has been particularly good.

Hopefully he seems something really good in this lad. Bare in mind that if he got 10 or 12 goals in the Premiership, his price would probably double from 6 million to 12 million.

Gyan is valued at 20 mill now, and he got what? 11 goals?

10 in the league, I find his game quite poor too.

It's one thing valuing him at £20m but is any club going to pay that? I don't think they'd get much more than the £12-13million they paid for him.

Mevlut Erding & Mevlut Erdinc  (Utube it - quality video)

This guy is a class above anything we've got. Pace in abundance, can use either foot and knows how to stay onside. Specialty seems to be nutmegging keepers. :smug:  And he can head a ball too.

Course he was shit in all the bits that didn't make it into the clip, what can I say.